As a Xaxis Engagement Manager, you will be responsible for evangelizing Xaxis solutions amongst your peers within agencies. You will be responsible for developing deep relationships with WPP agencies to ensure optimal adoption of all product features. You will collaborate with a group of quick-witted co-workers and clients who are all passionate about digital media. You will engage with our clients in professional and social settings, build relationships and define and implement products, which make us indispensable to our clients. This is a high profile position with a wealth of opportunity for growth professionally and personally.
Reporting of the role
This role reports to the Client Development Director
3 best things about the job:
- It’s a great work environment - You will collaborate with a group of quick witted, humorous, diverse and extremely dedicated colleagues who are all passionate about programmatic and making advertising welcome
- Opinions and ideas are highly encouraged, and everyone has a voice at Xaxis. Ambition is expected and passion is admired. We are always open to new ways of thinking from everyone, especially those that will contribute to the overall success of Xaxis.
- It is never static. You are empowered to create your own balance and be proactive. There is always something new to learn, new challenges to overcome, and new technology to embrace everyday.
Measures of success –
In three months:
- Have an in depth understanding of how Xaxis operates and where we fit into the programmatic landscape
- Develop relationships and earn trust across your client and agency portfolio as well as within your own team
In six months:
- Demonstrated success in management of your accounts and campaigns
- Manage the sales pipeline for your Group M agency to ensure that all sales targets are being met
In 12 months:
- Show agency & account growth across your client portfolio
- Be able to put together and showcase future strategic planning for your agency & account
Responsibilities of the role:
- Manage agency/client relationships
- Be the Xaxis product expert for your agencies, evangelizing Xaxis’ world class digital solutions
- Develop strong and effective media plans based on sound strategies
- Supervise sales administration process and ensure adherence to best practice
- Work with the Campaign Management team to ensure best practice campaign optimization and campaign reporting
- Work with creative agencies and ad operations teams to ensure effective ad development and campaign setup
What you will need:
- Minimum 2 years of experience in digital media planning and/or ad network account management
- Demonstrated success in managing large client campaigns
- Ability to build strong partnerships and negotiate effectively
- Excellent with numbers and a strong eye for detail
- Strategic thinker and problem solver
- Organized, proactive, with the ability to develop innovative solutions
- Experience with ad serving technology
- Advanced computer knowledge (Excel, PowerPoint)
GroupM leads and shapes media markets by delivering performance enhancing media products and services, powered by data and technology. Our global network agencies and businesses enable our people to work collaboratively across borders with the best in class, providing them the opportunity to accelerate their progress and development. We are not limited by teams or geographies; our scale and diverse range of clients lets us be more adventurous with our business and talent. We give our talent the space, support and tools to innovate and grow.
GroupM Singapore operates in one of the most dynamic and exciting environments in the world. Although it is a small domestic market, there is a vibrant media industry which is undergoing rapid evolution as digital technology reshapes the way marketing supports advertisers’ needs. Being at the crossroads of Asia means that aside from the local clients and media owners, we also have a high proportion of multi-national clients and media owners.
As the largest media investment management company in Singapore with over 41% market share (Recma) and over 650 employees, GroupM Singapore is the premiere organisation to join and develop a career in.
GroupM APAC is committed to fostering a culture of diversity and inclusion. Our people are our strength so we respect and nurture their individual talent and potential.