**Some careers have more impact than others.**
If you’re looking for a career where you can make a real impression, join HSBC and discover how valued you’ll be. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
Global Risk is a thriving and expert risk management function supporting HSBC globally with all aspects of risk management. The team actively manages a varied and dynamic range of risk types, including security, fraud, information security, contingency, geopolitical, operational, credit, pension, insurance, financial crime and regulatory compliance, market and reputation risks. All parts of the Global Risk team use their skills, insight and integrity to handle established threats and those they see emerging, acting to protect and enable HSBC to deliver sustainable growth.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as **Senior Operational Risk Policy, Framework, and Reporting Manager.**
**In this role, you will**
* Provide input to Group Operational Risk on the design of the operational framework and policies.
* Provide advice and guidance on the maintenance of an effective operational risk and internal control environment.
* Facilitate scenario analysis workshops to assess the potential impacts under the extreme scenario.
* Participate in group and regional wide stress testing programme.
* Deliver operational risk framework training to businesses and functions in the region.
* Participate in group and regional operational risk capital modelling initiatives.
* Support the group and regional risk appetite initiatives and reporting process.
**To be successful in this role, you should meet the following requirements**
* University degree holder with extensive years’ of experience in banking and operational risk or audit experience.
* Ability to form effective relationships and achieve influence across the middle level in the organisation.
* Communication and interpersonal skills, including the capacity to articulate operational risk management in the language of business.
* Ability to lead change, contributing to joining up with the other teams in Asia Pacific Risk.
* Strong analytical skills.
* Understand and interpret complex business requirements.
* Demonstrated ability to interpret and implement regulatory rules and guidance.
* Operational risk capital modelling experience with statistical background is an added advantage.
For further details and application information please visit our career site, search under reference number 00008SI6
**You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC. www.hsbc.com/careers**
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited