Louis Berger is an Engineering News-Record top-20 ranked, $1 billion global professional services corporation that helps clients solve their most complex infrastructure and development challenges across over 50 nations. To this diverse client base we bring strategic vision and an entrepreneurial spirit, developing innovative solutions to the world’s most challenging problems. We are driven by our passion for our work, our industry and for delivering on our promise to provide Solutions for a better world.
Louis Berger has recently been awarded the construction supervision services for three FIFA-compliant stadiums, precincts, and 41 training facilities across Qatar. The project will include the Lusail Iconic Stadium, which will have seating capacity for more than 80,000 fans and will host the opening and closing ceremonies, along with final matches. Due to the magnitude of the project we will be seeking a Mechanical Engineer to be part of this iconic project for the Lusail Stadium.
Duties and Responsibilities not limited to:
- Monitor and supervise the Mechanical Works associated with the project in relation to quality, requirements and standards;
- Lead the Mechanical Inspectors in attending scheduled inspections via Work Inspection Requests, and provide accurate inspection comments related to the Mechanical works;
- Lead the Mechanical Inspectors monitoring of Contractor's performance concerning the Mechanical Works against approved Method Statements and ITPs;
- Coordinate the Mechanical Inspectors in monitoring the Mechanical Works Inspection and Testing look-ahead schedules and propose to the Senior Mechanical Engineer;
- Monitor the Mechanical Inspectors’ attendance to inspections of materials delivered to site for the use in the Mechanical Works, and ensure compliance to project requirements;
- Coordinate the Mechanical Inspectors’ team in supervising, inspection, installation and testing in accordance with project requirements;
Relevant degree in Mechanical Engineering from a recognized University
- Minimum 7 years of relevant experience.
- Minimum 1 years relevant experience in the Gulf region.
To learn more about Louis Berger, visit us at www.louisberger.com.