Overview of job
You will be managing end to end display & social campaign implementation and reporting for Digital Accounts across market.
Reporting of the role
This role reports to the Associate Director of Buying and Implementation.
3 best things about the job:
- Opportunity to manage multi-million $ campaigns across SEA for iconic CPG brands
- Training sessions to constantly upgrade new ad tech knowledge
- Flat organizational structure with supportive teammates
Measures of success –
In three months:
- Mastered the execution of successful social campaigns on YouTube, Facebook, Instagram & Twitter platforms with CPG vertical knowledge
- Manage workflow to meet and exceed defined service level agreements
- Provide insight based optimization suggestions by analysing post campaign data
In six months:
- Established strong relationships with internal teams and partners
- Understood how social campaigns play a role in overall digital strategy
- Define opportunities for increased efficiency and continually improving workflows
In twelve months:
- Test & learn projects to enhance better buying efficiency and also help in planning decisions
- Write clear and helpful content to address common questions and issues
- Uncover and track innovative thinking and ideas from across the industry
Responsibilities of the role:
- Lead the setup and execution of successful Adcampaigns on Adserver, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Google AdWords platform for client campaigns
- Own all aspects of delivery, bid & budget management, trafficking, campaign optimization, troubleshooting within the platform with a key focus on efficiency and scalability
- Analyze campaign performance and share optimization insights to influence the planning & buying decisions.
- Ensure QC of media monitoring of delivery vs booking, post campaign -analysis with key insights
- Work towards building great working relationships with market / brand planning teams
- Work with partner/tech teams to develop best practices and procedures, monitor key advertiser and business metrics, and ensure consistency across markets
What you will need:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications or a related field
- 3+ years of relevant advertising or programmatic operations experience
- Excellent quantitative, analytical & numerical skills
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels, internally and externally.
- A passion for social media
MediaCom is the “The Content + Connections Agency”, working on behalf of its clients to leverage their brands’ entire system of communications across paid, owned and earned channels to step change their business outcomes. MediaCom is one of the world’s leading media communications specialists, with billings exceeding US$33 billion (Source: RECMA 2015). It employs 6,500 people in 125 offices across 100 countries around the globe. Its client roster includes P&G, VW Group, Dell and Universal. In 2015, MediaCom was recognised by RECMA as the leading global agency network in its Network Diagnostics report, and also was the first agency network to top all 3 key RECMA reports across EMEA. Also in 2015, MediaCom has been awarded Media Agency of the Year in the US by AdAge and Adweek, Agency of the Year in the UK by Campaign and The Drum, and Global Agency of the Year at the M&M Awards. The agency captured six Media Lions at the 2015 Cannes Lions International Festival of Creativity, making it the top performer among all global media agency networks.
For more information, visit www.mediacom.com
Find us on Twitter @mediacomglobal.
Like us on Facebook at facebook.com/MediaComGlobalNews.
Join us on LinkedIn at linkedin.com/company/mediacom.
GroupM Singapore operates in one of the most dynamic and exciting environments in the world. Although it is a small domestic market, there is a vibrant media industry which is undergoing rapid evolution as digital technology reshapes the way marketing supports advertisers’ needs. Being at the crossroads of Asia means that aside from the local clients and media owners, we also have a high proportion of multi-national clients and media owners.
As the largest media investment management company in Singapore with over 41% market share (Recma) and over 650 employees, GroupM Singapore is the premiere organisation to join and develop a career in.
GroupM APAC is committed to fostering a culture of diversity and inclusion. Our people are our strength so we respect and nurture their individual talent and potential.