Overview of job
Maxus are seeking an enthusiastic and professional Business Executive to join a dynamic team to work across mix of clients covering the Travel, Real Estate and Entertainment sectors. The primary role of the Business Executive is to be a day to day contact with clients, implementation planning and buying across both TV as well as digital.
Reporting of the role
This role reports to the Client Service Director.
3 best things about the job:
- Exposure to a wide variety of client categories and mediums.
- Working within a dynamic team with a strong focus on training and advancing your career
- Working in an agency that has a strong focus on culture and is consistently rated in the top 3 most happy agencies in Australia
Measures of success –
In three months:
- Demonstrated a strong understanding of client products and business needs
- Become the key buyer across allocated portfolio elements
- Upskilled yourself with all relevant tools
- Developed a strong relationship with key client contacts
In six months:
- Solidified relationship with client and become key contact
- Upskilled the team Media Assistant and began delegating further workload
- Began taking lead of implementation planning
In 12 months:
- Built a strong and trusting relationship with key client contacts
- Delivered on all key development KPIs
- Become highly efficient with implementation
Responsibilities of the role:
- Day-to-day contact for clients
- Key TV buyer within team
- Media implementation planning
- Managing integrated digital sponsorships
- Upskilling Media Assistant
What you will need:
- 2-3 years media experience
- Strong grounding in TV buying across metro, regional and STV markets
- Experience with client service
- Experience in digital buying and reporting
- Solid knowledge of key media tools – BMD, eTAM, Asteroid etc.
Our team of around 2,500 people across 55 markets worldwide work for some of the world’s most well-known advertisers. Maxus has been the fastest growing agency network over the last five years, and at the heart of this sits our mantra of Leaning into Change. We embrace technology and innovation, challenging our clients to move forward; providing solutions that deliver tangible benefit to their business.
We are driven by our internal PACE values: Passionate, Agile, Collaborative and Entrepreneurial. We hire, train and reward based on these behaviours. While Maxus operates with the freedom of smaller independent agency, it is still able to draw on the resources of GroupM. This has allowed us to provide each of our talent the opportunity to reach their potential, many of whom have been recognised this year alone at Media Week, as well as the Crème de la Crème Media Award. To learn more about Maxus, visit us at http://maxusglobal.com
GroupM leads and shapes media markets by delivering performance enhancing media products and services, powered by data and technology. Our global network agencies and businesses enable our people to work collaboratively across borders with the best in class, providing them the opportunity to accelerate their progress and development. We are not limited by teams or geographies; our scale and diverse range of clients lets us be more adventurous with our business and talent. We give our talent the space, support and tools to innovate and grow.
GroupM APAC is committed to fostering a culture of diversity and inclusion. Our people are our strength so we respect and nurture their individual talent and potential.