As a Digital Executive, you will play a specialized, and dynamic contributor role as part of the FAST team. You will be a digital performance expert in programmatic, social and search digital channels.
Reporting of the role
This role will report to Senior Digital Manager
3 best things about the job:
- Working in one of the most digitally advanced and forward-thinking media agency that is globally connected
- Constantly learning as the media landscape is ever evolving with the development of new technologies, digital fragmentation and consumer behaviours
- An opportunity to work with and learn from highly experienced, action-oriented media practitioners
Measures of success
In three months:
- Having a good understanding of the Mindshare business
- Develop a great working & collaborative relationship with the Client Leadership teams and clients with support from the team
- Good time management and able to follow through on process and delivery timelines
In six months:
- Having a good understanding of the digital ecosystem
- Have a good understanding of digital operations, measurement, and set up
- Be able to implement and set up digital performance campaigns with supervision
In 12 months:
- Established strong team and Client relationship and receive great feedback from co-workers and key client contacts
- Been the source of what’s new and emerging in media & technology to deliver new and innovative Client solutions
- Deliver good campaigns with strong business results worthy of awards submission together with the Senior Account Manager
Responsibilities of the role:
- Collating intel on new industry innovations to ensure we’re bringing digital, data and technology innovation solutions to clients
- Digital planning recommendations to deliver upon a desired business outcome
- Digital media planning, buying and implementation
- Reporting of campaign results
- Assist in execution of measurement, pre and post campaign analysis
- Continuous review of active campaign management of websites and other online
What you will need:
- Learner mentality, able to assimilate and refine information.
- Driven, outgoing, wants to get ahead and learn.
- A team player
- Possessing a talent mindset.
- Experienced in vendor and partner management
- With 1+ years of overall experience in digital marketing services ideally
FAST (Future Adaptive Specialist Team) was launched in 2015 and works to simplify data, technology and content work streams for clients and integrates all branding and performance assets, providing an efficient single view across all markets and channels delivering performance marketing.
Powered by best in class talent and technology, including the recently launched mPlatform from GroupM, FAST also taps the open ecosystem leveraging the best AI, e-commerce and dynamic content solutions where applicable.
As an integrated service, FAST dovetails with traditional media planning and buying services, enabling maximum efficiency in driving insights, targeting, allocating investment, activating and optimising across all media and helps Mindshare clients move faster to an outcome-based performance approach. In FAST we believe in marketing that performs, not performance marketing; An integrated, data-driven approach that delivers results for both the brand and the individual across the entire consumer journey, media ecosystems, and devices.
Ours is the story of the eternal upstart and change is in our DNA. We were born with the ambition to change the world through media. Raised in Asia, we are now the world’s most geographically balanced global network spanning US, Latin America, Europe and Asia. Mindshare’s birth in 1997 shifted the focus from media as a pure commodity to media as a change agent. Our ambition was to go beyond the traditional media descriptors of “Optimise, Capitalise, Maximise.” We will not be defined by the formulaic definitions of media. Mindshare’s story is about teamwork. It’s why we called ourselves Mindshare in the first place! We were designed to be a global network, balanced in every region, with clients benefitting from both global and local insights. Today 75% of our business is global and our global network and integrated approach is our strength.
We are a global media agency network with billings in excess of US$31.4 billion (source: RECMA) and our network consists of more than 7,000 employees, in 116 offices across 86 countries. Mindshare is part of GroupM, which oversees the media investment management sector for WPP, the world’s leading communications services group
About GroupM Singapore
GroupM Singapore operates in one of the most dynamic and exciting environments in the world. Although it is a small domestic market, there is a vibrant media industry which is undergoing rapid evolution as digital technology reshapes the way marketing supports advertisers’ needs. Being at the crossroads of Asia means that aside from the local clients and media owners, we also have a high proportion of multi-national clients and media owners.
As the largest media investment management company in Singapore with over 41% market share (Recma) and over 650 employees, GroupM Singapore is the premiere organisation to join and develop a career in.
GroupM APAC is committed to fostering a culture of diversity and inclusion. Our people are our strength so we respect and nurture their individual talent and potential.