L'ATELIER Malaysia is looking for a Manager to work across the portfolio of the world’s leading luxury company. This is a rare opportunity to work at the absolute cutting edge of luxury marketing in the world’s most exciting and dynamic market. From a planned socialist economy to an economic powerhouse in just a single generation, there has never been – nor will there ever be – anything like Malaysia. What happens next? Someone once said that the best way to predict the future is to invent it. L'ATELIERexists to invent the customer experience of tomorrow. That’s where you come in
Reporting of the role
This role reports to Client Leadership
3 best things about the job :
- Opportunity to work for one of the best luxury/fashion accounts.
- Opportunity to work closely with Regional counterpart.
- Be in a position where you are encouraged to be outspoken to ensure media is prominent and meaningful during client conversations.
Measures of success
In 3 months :
- Been exposed to all related stakeholders, and you will start managing overall process of project planning.
- Been satisfactory commented by internally and externally that you’re well on-boarded.
In 6 months :
- Stood as the dedicated account manager for the client.
- Begin to develop an incremental business pipeline for your clients.
In 12 months :
- Successfully services your respective client engagements, earning client compliment to another project’s worth.
- Built our your incremental business pipeline with client products and service offerings.
- Should have a sound knowledge of media planning principles, and be able to guide the client on investment queries.
- Able to handle a team, supervise and train them. She/he should understand media owners’ ways of working to oversee flawless execution.
- This person will need to work as a part of a large team handling a large client. Hence, should be a team player, ready to work together with people.
- The person should have digital planning experience – will be responsible for the strategic inputs across media including digital.
Industry Background & Skills
- The successful candidates will have at least 5-6 years’ experience in a Media Agency.
- Experience working with multiple stakeholders, e.g. suppliers, advertising / communication agencies, media owners and internal specialist resources.
- Shows a depth of understanding of the industry, business, brands and consumers in client conversations.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Passion for data, insights and ideation.
Mindshare, the global media agency network, and part of WPP, the largest marketing communications network in the world, has more than 7,000 employees, in 116 offices across 86 countries. Mindshare APAC has won over 300 awards in 2014/2015 and was the most awarded agency at the 2015 Campaign Asia Awards Festival. Mindshare was also recognised as the SMARTIES™ APAC ‘Agency Network of the Year 2015’ for the third consecutive year. Mindshare is also home to The 2015 Festival of Media Asia Pacific Rising Star – Jason Maggs.
To learn more about Mindshare and our philosophy of Original Thinking, visit us at www.mindshareworld.com
As Malaysia moves towards its goal of becoming a developed nation by 2020, we can see this ambition come to life through the digital literacy of its consumers. This market will provide endless opportunities for marketing, media and branding professionals to hone their skill as it transits rapidly from manually-managed traditional media to programmatic new media.
Looking ahead to 2017, Malaysia is one of the focus markets for securing the latest versions of our global programmatic technology, data management platforms and cross-media analytics. Those looking for an exciting and challenging career in media have no better place to be in than Malaysia.
GroupM APAC is committed to fostering a culture of diversity and inclusion. Our people are our strength so we respect and nurture their individual talent and potential.