Louis Berger is the Project Manager and Engineer of the US$1.0 Billion King Khaled International Airport (KKIA) Refurbishment and Expansion Project located in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
We are currently seeking an HVAC Mechanical Project Site Engineer.
The successful candidates will have the following:
- Designer of HVAC Mechanical Systems for Airport Terminal Buildings;
- 15 - 20 years professional experience in the design of HVAC Mechanical Systems for Airport Terminal Buildings;
- Proficiency in the English language;
- Relocation to Riyadh, Saudi Arabia for a 14-month period;
- The HVAC systems will be designed in the LBG-Santander Office. The HVAC Project Site Engineer will be required to coordinate the HVAC Systems design with all other project systems, interface frequently with the Project Contractor and Project Client, and represent/defend the HVAC Systems' Designs.