Louis Berger is an Engineering News-Record top-20 ranked, $1 billion global professional services corporation that helps clients solve their most complex infrastructure and development challenges across over 50 nations. To this diverse client base we bring strategic vision and an entrepreneurial spirit, developing innovative solutions to the world’s most challenging problems. We are driven by our passion for our work, our industry and for delivering on our promise to provide Solutions for a better world.
We are actively seeking talented professionals to join our dynamic and dedicated team who will contribute to the ongoing success of delivering to the needs of our client.
Our team is currently looking to hire a QC Manager based in one of our projects in Abu Dhabi. The incumbent ensures the quality of the site installations is consistent with the company's policy requirements together with national and international standards and the Client’s specifications.
Duties and Responsibilities not limited to:
- Implement the QA/QC management system at site
- Coordinate with quality inspections with all the site sub contractors and vendors coordinate all non destructive testing on site
- Coordinate with the customers representative on all quality matters
- Coordinate all receipt inspections
- Distribute relevant QA/QC documentation to site subcontractors
- Verify that the quality related site activities are in accordance with the applicable codes and standards
- Participate in the site internal and external site audits
- Coordinate all the quality site inspections through the site QC inspectors
- Ensure all quality control documentation complies and competed for as-built hand over through the QC turnover engineer
- Control all nonconformance reports and undertake remedial action
- Compete site quality control instructions and action remedial responses
- Review the customers specification and undertake relevant training to the site QC inspector
- Monitor the implementation of the approved site QC Plan
- Complete and coordinate the approval of the sites QC technical submittals to the customer
- Coordinate with the site construction manager on all quality issues Coordinate and chair the QA/QC site weekly meetings with the projects subcontractors QC personnel
- Elaborating inspection and test programs
- Ensure the safety is adhered to at site
- Assure all technical documents relative to site quality control are current status
- Bachelor’s Degree Civil Engineering or any equivalent
- Professional membership or equivalent is required.
- The candidate should have a strong background in construction engineering, site management, administrative capabilities and managerial skills.
- A minimum of 15+ years’ experience involving large-scale residential developments, commercial office buildings, resort and business hotels, entertainment and retail complexes, and/or infrastructure improvements among similar facilities.
- Previous experience with engineering consultancy highly regarded.
- Experience gained in the Middle East mainly UAE and an understanding of its cultural heritage and business practices will be highly regarded.
To learn more about Louis Berger, visit us at www.louisberger.com.