Are you challenged by the engineering of electrical connectivity solutions for high-tech products? And do you have excellent communication skills, combined with a high level of discipline? You’d better contact us today!
As an E-Designer, you are defining, realizing, qualifying, managing and maintaining various electronics concepts and products in the field of flow, temperature, mechanical vibrations control, vacuum system control and optics lifetime control into existing and new ASML products. Furthermore you contribute on defining the next generation of these products in close cooperation with the architect.
The E-Designer is responsible for the following:
- Act as the Electronic Development representative in a multidisciplinary design team.
- Interact intensively with colleagues from the Mechatronics Systems and Environmental Infrastructure & Control department.
- Define, document and maintain designs of the electrical modules and electrical infrastructure.
- Perform trade-off studies to determine the preferred implementation scenario for new or changed functions. Get agreement with stakeholders.
- Make work breakdown and effort estimation for the various electronics products, adjusted with other stakeholders.
- Manage the outsourcing of development activities at co-developers.
- Contribute to the multidisciplinary roadmap concerning the environmental electronics within the ASML products.
- Act as a technical coach for other team members.
- Transfer knowledge to production- and service-engineers.
- Contribute to analysis and solution of reliability issues.
Bachelor degree or higher in electrical engineering or equivalent.
- Multiple years of experience as designer of electronic functions, including experience with working in multidisciplinary design teams to establish agreement on specifications.
- Broad technical knowledge of electronics with basic knowledge of physics, mechanics, mechatronics and software.
- Knowledge and experience with temperature-, flow- and pressure control is preferred. Also knowledge and experience of vacuum technology and of (gas) safety is preferred.
- Initiative, pro-active.
- High motivated team player with good social- and communication skills.
- Structured with eye for details.
- Accurate, systematic approach, analytical, problem solving.
- Persuasiveness and decisiveness. Pragmatic attitude.
- Quality focus.
- Fluent English in word and in writing (Dutch preferable).
Context of the position
The sector Development & Engineering (D&E) of ASML is responsible for the specification, design and realization of the products in the ASML portfolio. Within the sector D&E the department Electronic Development (EDEV) is responsible for the definition, realization, qualification and integration of electronic functions and modules within these products.
Within EDEV the group Environmental Electronics (ENV) is responsible for the definition, realization, qualification and integration of electrical functions and modules for: environmental conditions control, mechanical vibrations control, vacuum system control and optics lifetime control inside ASML products.
The E-Designer reports to the group leader Environmental Electronics or delegated team leader.
ASML creates the conditions that enable you to realize your full potential. We provide state-of-the-art facilities, opportunities to develop your talents, international career opportunities, a stimulating and inspiring environment, and most of all, the commitment of a company that recognizes and rewards outstanding performance.
Our selection process includes an online Talent Exploration that gathers information about your key drivers, your personal values, motivators and career ambitions. The Talent Exploration enables both you and us to explore if there is a mutual match - not only for today, but also for your future career at ASML.
Please add your complete & recent CV and cover letter for this position to your application.
We can't process your application without the above mentioned documents.
You can apply for this job using below button: “Apply for this job”.
Applications sent by email can’t be processed.