Overview of job
You will be a competent and experienced ad operations specialist with a passion for digital media and ad tech. You will be responsible for ensuring digital campaigns are set up correctly for measurement and analysis by our Digital Planning & Activation teams as well as the rest of the Analytics, Data & Technology (ADT) team.
Reporting of the role
This role reports to the Regional Analytics & Innovation Director
3 best things about the job:
- Working in a fun, dynamic team at the forefront of an ever-growing agency.
- WAVEMAKER has a culture like no other; one of the best places to work in the industry.
- There is a freedom that comes with the job that breeds innovation and creativity. If something interests you, we encourage you to explore it!
Measures of success –
In three months:
- Settled into the role and using the current WAVEMAKER processes.
- Showing independence and competence in the day to day role.
In six months:
- Developed a clear development plan for the Ad Operations Executive.
- Building new solutions to increase the efficiency within the team.
In 12 months:
- Looking to take personal development onto the next stage (E.g. completing industry recognised exams).
- Building technical knowledge of digital media out across the wider agency.
Responsibilities of the role:
Process of Ad Operations:
- Work with the digital teams to organise an efficient and effective campaign setup process
- Co-ordinate with media billing team to ensure all campaigns are successfully tracked for cost reporting
- Support data and modelling teams so that all data is captured for analytical reporting
Campaign setup and management:
- Responsible for setting up digital display campaigns in the ad server on time and accurately
- Work with media publishers and creative agencies to check that all digital assets go live and on time
- Work with clients on tag management and floodlight deployment
- Create relevant tracking for all other digital channels (E.g. Paid Search, Paid Social and Affiliates)
- Implement third party tracking including, but not limited to, ad verification, [m]PLATFORM, audience verification
- Liaise with tech vendors and finance to ensure billing is accurate and paid
- Ensure Ad Operations team are engaging in current and efficient best practices WAVEMAKER teams in the importance of tracking digital media and how we do it
- Quality control the output of the Executives on a week by week basis
- Ensure line reports are fully qualified on Circus Street
- Escalate any incidents (positive & negative) to ADT Director and Managing Director
What you will need:
- Strong written and spoken presentation skills
- Intermediate Excel skills
- Proficient in using DoubleClick Campaign Manager and Sizmek ad servers
- Previous experience using media billing systems (such as Symphony) a bonus
- Strong communication skills
- Good workflow management, delegation and prioritisation
- Demonstrates an enterprising and proactive attitude to all agency dealings
Wavemaker is a billion dollar revenue agency that sits at the heart of GroupM and WPP. Our ambition is to be the most distinctive and admired media, content and technology agency in the world.
Wavemaker is a global network that operates locally in over 90 countries and 139 offices. We are aligned behind our purchase journey obsession, and we help our clients translate audience behaviours and insights in to smart decisions for today and tomorrow. Our commitment to our clients it to be the “Future Makers’. We demonstrate this in how we think, how we work and our relationship to technology and content to better serve their needs. We are leading the way in re-inventing the role of a media agency in the digital age, embracing media planning and buying, but fit for the modern marketing requirements of seamlessly connecting media, content and technology.
To do this, we attract experts from diverse backgrounds that can share in our vision for the future.
We believe in the essential relationship between the vitality of our 8,500 people and our commercial success. This can best be encapsulated in the values we uphold, and the way in which we demonstrate our commitment to them. We are Passionate, Agile, Collaborative, Entrepreneurial and Diverse (PACED)
With PACED as our backdrop, we require our people to be self-starters, with high standards. We know that ‘great teams still have star players’, and we expect everyone to bring their own uniqueness to the party and contribute their value with their own flair. We do not tolerate exclusion of team members and their ideas. We are here to make waves with our clients, and we can only do that as a collective.
GroupM leads and shapes media markets by delivering performance enhancing media products and services, powered by data and technology. Our global network agencies and businesses enable our people to work collaboratively across borders with the best in class, providing them the opportunity to accelerate their progress and development. We are not limited by teams or geographies; our scale and diverse range of clients lets us be more adventurous with our business and talent. We give our talent the space, support and tools to innovate and grow.
GroupM APAC is committed to fostering a culture of diversity and inclusion. Our people are our strength so we respect and nurture their individual talent and potential.