**Some careers shine brighter than others**
If you’re looking for a career that will help you stand out, join HSBC and fulfil your potential. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
Through Business Banking our global network offers comprehensive support and services to businesses in the SME market. From expanding overseas to managing the cash and trade flows of an established enterprise, the Business Banking team of Relationship Managers and Product Specialists provides a range of end-to-end solutions designed to help small and large businesses reach their potential.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as **Senior Sales Force and Development Manager.**
**In this role, you will**
* Lead, manage and ensure success implementation of Business Banking People Strategy with the Business Banking Top Management team
* Actively managing hiring pipeline. Work closely with other internal business partners to ensure a seamless translation of people strategies on hiring, onboarding, up skilling, succession and engagement
* Ensure team and business partners strictly adhere to performance pledge on hiring turnaround time, to benefit both new recruits and business needs on replacement
* Identify training gap with Business Banking top team. Develop and manage various Business Banking programs so as to nurture our home groom talent for future succession and achieving business growth
* Ensure compliance to internal and regulatory requirements on hiring and on boarding according to Global People Standards
**To be successful in this role, you should meet the following requirements**
* Degree in business, related field or equivalent experience
* Extensive years of proven financial services management experience or equivalent, including the experience in recruitment and people management as well as extensive banking knowledge
* Strong interpersonal, communication and influencing skills which are essential in the knowledge sharing and negotiation processes
* Ability to formulate and implement strategies, as well as coordinate and control a variety of assignments simultaneously
* Strong analytical skills to interpret large quantity of Management Information reports and draw conclusions from vast amount of data.
* Ability to lead and motivate staff and to support teamwork
For further details and application information please visit our career site, search under reference number 00008KZY
**You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC. www.hsbc.com/careers**
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited