JP Morgan Chase & CO - Taguig
J.P. Morgan is a global leader in financial services, offering solutions to the world's most important corporations, governments and institutions in more than 100 countries.
Client Billing Operations supports the end to end billing process for the Global business units within CIB Banking, Markets and Investor Services. It supports CIB clients globally, who use the Treasury Services, Custody, Accounting, Fund Administration, Investment Analytics, Trust & Fiduciary, Transfer Agency, Prime Brokerage, and OTC suite of products. Primary functions include account and product setup, validation of data inputs into the core billing applications, invoice production, validation & delivery.
Over $3.7Bn in fees are billed annually to over 130,000 billing relationships in 29 countries
Over 150 products supported by over 3,000 service codes & hundreds of price points
Over 2.4 million statements and invoices are produced annually
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Location Description :
JPMorgan Chase - Taguig City, Manila, Philippines
Job Description :
The Client Billing Operations (CBO), in support of Treasury Services, provides billing services for over 300,000 accounts across various Line of Business (LOB) units and supports clients in over 29 countries using two (2) billing platforms – Corporate Analysis Product (CAP) for U.S. clients and Treasury Services Billing (TSB) for some U.S. clients and international branches.
Research facilitates the resolution of complex and sensitive client issues, provides guidance on billing policies and self service tools and support in the collection of aged receivables.
Summary of Responsibilities :
- Reviewing and monitoring of assigned inquiries and email correspondences
- Identifying trends or inconsistencies which point to potential widespread problems
- Evaluating inquiry problems and ascertaining action steps needed
- Using various systems for investigation
- Performing analysis and reconciliation of billing amounts
- Communicating with business partners for information or implementation of pricing and billing corrections
- Prioritization of workload to meet monthly system/implementation cut-off dates
- Following up for additional information to document status updates and comments for management reporting
- Keeping the Department Manager informed of high profile/sensitive client issues to minimize future problems
- Confirming adjustments as requested
- Closing out cases and notifying originators of inquiries
- Responding to inquiries received thru the mailbox
JPMorgan Chase is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer,
- Bachelor’s degree in any business-related course is a prerequisite
- Experience in Billing Operations and/or other process related fields would be considered a plus.
- Requires strong computer skills including ability to analyze data from various sources, interpret different data structures, mainframe and common PC based software packages including MS Access, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Must be fluent in English language - verbal, written, and conversational.
- Must be able to read, review and comprehend quickly and interpret information coming from internal stakeholders and be able to apply controls to avoid client impacting errors.
- Must be a team player with strong attention to details, able to meet tight deadlines and work independently within a team concept.
- Must be organized, can explore and employ multiple systems / applications simultaneously and able to prioritize and perform multi-tasking if need be without losing the focus and concentration at work.