Roche - Oman
- Job facts
- Ensure the delivery of best in class application support and differentiated customer experience
- Offer application and software support for the assigned portfolio, working closely with the sales and field service teams, in order to deliver high value service offering
- Implement Roche global application standards, guaranteeing appropriate case reporting and follow up, and collaborate with sales team on channel-filling opportunities
- Provide a high quality application support response which is consistent and in line with the changing requirements of the customer and the business areas
- Deliver best in class support utilizing appropriate systems and processes and providing a consistent and high level of support to customers
- Continued development of application skills to ensure resilience in the support of all products
- Ensure coverage across the required core and out of hours, in line with agreements with customers
- Proactively propose and implement activities aligned with customer satisfaction surveys and on-going customer and business area feedback
- Perform instrument training, configuration, and instrument commissioning for new installations
- Ensure that all administration is completed in a timely and accurate manner, and guarantee the activity reporting at the CRM (Clarify) software and appropriate escalation of product issues to MC, and ensure that all administration is completed in a timely and accurate manner
- Perform corrective visits to sites as part of case escalation
- Respect and actively implement compliance with all relevant Roche guidelines and policies
Who you areIn hiring new employees, we look for people who are also inspired by our mission and who would fit in well with the collaborative, rigorous and entrepreneurial spirit of the company culture. Because we know that employees are critical to our success in Where a job title is not considered the final definition of who you are, but the starting point.
Who you are
- You hold a Bsc or University degree in Life Sciences, Laboratory, Biochemical or equivalent
- You preferably have 2 years of practical application experience in IV D or medical device industry
- You have hands-on knowledge both practical and theoretical on Chemistry, Immunology, Hematology, Coagulation and Hospital point of care
- You have excellent trouble shooting and problem solving skills
- You have excellent communication, interpersonal interaction and customer relations skills both internally and externally.
- You are result orientated person who is able to meet timelines, with moderate supervision and direction
- You are able to work both independently and in a team
- You have experience with current good laboratory practice and accreditation requirements
- You are fluent in English, Arabic is preferred
- You are willing to travel whenever required
Who we areAt Roche, 94,000 people across 100 countries are pushing back the frontiers of healthcare. Working together, we’ve become one of the world’s leading research-focused healthcare groups. Our success is built on innovation, curiosity and diversity.
Roche is an equal opportunity employer.