As a Performance Executive, you will be based in Singapore and working across biddable media platforms. You will ensure SEM, Social and Display campaigns follows industry best-practice to foster account growth, challenge client beliefs and adopt the latest innovations.
Reporting of the role
This role reports to the Associate Director – Performance Marketing
3 best things about the job:
- Working with a young and dynamic group of individuals both at Mediacom and with the client;
- Growing and managing the biddable media, performance campaigns for blue chip clients such as Coca Cola and BMW.
- Opportunity to expand the learning on Biddable/Programmatic Media as part of a growing center of excellence for the agency. High visibility within Mediacom and with the client where your work is sure to be seen & appreciated.
Measures of success –
In three months:
- An in-depth knowledge of MediaCom’s approach to Search Engine Marketing and Biddable Platforms
- Helped to manage and regularly optimize key client accounts.
- Provided regular reporting to key internal and external stakeholders.
In six months:
- Become proficient across SEM, Social and Display media account management and optimization tools/techniques.
- Implemented account optimization that have made a measurable impact to our client’s campaign performance
In twelve months:
- Mastered a wide array of SEM, Social, Display and other biddable platform optimization techniques.
- Implemented advanced data lead performance marketing campaigns across various channels and understanding of attribution modelling concepts.
Responsibilities of the role:
- Delivery of Performance campaigns across Search, social, display and other biddable platforms for several client accounts
- Keep our internal team and clients up to date with the latest innovations and developments in Performance Marketing
- Deliver excellent account management to Performance Marketing clients
- Ensure campaign set-up follows best practice in terms of structure, device and location targeting and ad creative messaging
- Ensure campaigns are optimized regularly and deliver outstanding campaign performance
- Ensure financial process is followed in terms of creation and invoicing of Performance Marketing plans
- Production of client reporting with suitable commentary, highlighting actionable insights
- Delivery of paid media campaigns via SEM, Social, Display and Video to a number of client accounts
- Keep our internal team and clients up to date with the latest innovations and developments in Performance Marketing channels
- Deliver excellent account management to clients.
- Create best practice in performance marketing channels which will be used across Performance marketing team
What you will need:
- Minimum 1-2 years’ experience in handling Performance Marketing campaigns.
- Strong understanding of running paid campaigns on Google AdWords, Yahoo/Bing, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube and Twitter
- Awareness of GDN, DSPs and similar channels is a plus
- Experience with bid management platforms like DS3, Kenshoo, Marin etc.is a plus
- Proficient with MS-Office esp. excel
- Up-to-date with Digital Marketing industry changes and the latest practices and procedures
- Attention to detail with good levels of accuracy
- Strong written and spoken English
MediaCom is the “The Content + Connections Agency”, working on behalf of its clients to leverage their brands’ entire system of communications across paid, owned and earned channels to step change their business outcomes. MediaCom is one of the world’s leading media communications specialists, with billings exceeding US$33 billion (Source: RECMA 2015). It employs 6,500 people in 125 offices across 100 countries around the globe. Its client roster includes P&G, VW Group, Dell and Universal. In 2015, MediaCom was recognised by RECMA as the leading global agency network in its Network Diagnostics report, and also was the first agency network to top all 3 key RECMA reports across EMEA. Also in 2015, MediaCom has been awarded Media Agency of the Year in the US by AdAge and Adweek, Agency of the Year in the UK by Campaign and The Drum, and Global Agency of the Year at the M&M Awards. The agency captured six Media Lions at the 2015 Cannes Lions International Festival of Creativity, making it the top performer among all global media agency networks.
For more information, visit www.mediacom.com
Find us on Twitter @mediacomglobal.
Like us on Facebook at facebook.com/MediaComGlobalNews.
Join us on LinkedIn at linkedin.com/company/mediacom.
GroupM Singapore operates in one of the most dynamic and exciting environments in the world. Although it is a small domestic market, there is a vibrant media industry which is undergoing rapid evolution as digital technology reshapes the way marketing supports advertisers’ needs. Being at the crossroads of Asia means that aside from the local clients and media owners, we also have a high proportion of multi-national clients and media owners.
As the largest media investment management company in Singapore with over 41% market share (Recma) and over 650 employees, GroupM Singapore is the premiere organisation to join and develop a career in.
GroupM APAC is committed to fostering a culture of diversity and inclusion. Our people are our strength so we respect and nurture their individual talent and potential.