At PwC, we measure success by our ability to create the value that our clients and our people are looking for. Our reputation lies in building lasting relationships with our clients and a focus on delivering value in all we do. We’re a network of firms in 157 countries with more than 208,000 people who are committed to delivering world-class capabilities and quality in assurance, tax and advisory services.
Established in the region for 40 years, PwC Middle East employs over 4,000 people across 12 countries: Bahrain, Egypt, Iraq, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Libya, Palestine, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia and the United Arab Emirates. Complementing our depth of industry expertise and breadth of skills is our sound knowledge of local business environments across the Middle East region. Our tailored solutions help our clients meet the challenges and opportunities of doing business in the Middle East market and beyond.
Our Middle East Assurance practice includes nearly 1,600 people based in 12 countries across the region. Our people are aligned to different industry teams, so our clients can be confident that they will receive advice which is tailored around the unique challenges and opportunities that they encounter.
The Assurance group in PwC’s Bahrain office is now looking for an Arabic speaker for an experienced Associate Auditor position with experience of working across multiple industry sectors to join their rapidly expanding team. You will be working on a wide range of clients across various industry sectors, varying in size and will have the opportunity to work in teams of up to 20 people. Your portfolio will include a broad range of audit clients but will also expose you to special assignments within these sectors.
The Associate Auditor should be degree qualified (e.g. to Bachelor’s degree level) in an accountancy, finance or a numeracy based degree.
- ACA/ ACCA or CPA qualification (or working towards it) with broad ranging audit experience including assisting with planning, controlling and completing a diverse range of assignments
- Minimum of 1-2 years audit experience with a Big 4 firm
- Fluent Arabic speaker essential
- Effective communication skills when working at all levels with well-developed listening and questioning techniques
- A proven track record of establishing and maintaining strong relationships with clients
- A proactive approach to problem solving and delivering client solutions
- A demonstrated ability to take responsibility and use initiative, especially when working to tight deadlines
- Knowledge of IAS and IFRS
- Assist in performing the planning sections of audits
- The audit of all the file’s areas
- Completion steps (In some cases issuing the financials)
- Perform the required work with the required quality (PwC methodology)