- Job facts
To achieve a specified standard of service on all Roche Diagnostics equipment within Roche Diagnostics with total responsibility for equipment in your line of expertise.
- Install, Maintain and troubleshoot different Roche instruments and IT solutions, as per Roche standards
- Resolve customers' hardware and software related issues
- Document all working activities as per requested
- Ensure customer's satisfaction is maintained
- Escalate technical issues as needed
- Travel to customer/remote sites to complete tasks, if required
- Communicating in a way that represents Roche Diagnostics standards and quality of support
- Be up to date with all new information regarding products
- Follow up mandatory upgrades or modifications and ensure that this is done for all systems in the region
You are expected to adhere through your conduct to all applicable laws and regulations as well as to the high integrity standards as set forth by Roche.
Who you areIn hiring new employees, we look for people who are also inspired by our mission and who would fit in well with the collaborative, rigorous and entrepreneurial spirit of the company culture. Because we know that employees are critical to our success in bringing novel medicines to patients, we are dedicated to remaining a great place to work and to providing employees with programs, services and benefits that allow them to bring the best to the business and to their personal lives.
Who you are
- You hold a BSc. degree in Electronic, or Biomedical Engineering
- You have a minimum of 2 - 3 years of work experience with Roche platform(s) or similar IVD products
- Experience in Healthcare IT (LIS, HIS). Practical working experience in Healthcare IT related to the In Vitro Diagnostics (IVD) market is preferred
- Experienced with practical IT solution in Healthcare, Windows OS & Server environment. Common understanding of network topology and design. Understanding of database and network concepts is preferred
- You are able to communicate with others clearly and concisely, both verbally and in written format
- You are able to communicate in both English & Arabic (read, write, speak)
- You are flexible, conscientious, co-operative, and are able to take decisions
- You are detailed oriented person who adheres to company's process and SOPs
- You are self-motivated and practical
- You are able and willing to work on your own, or as a member of a team
- You are willing to travel to customer sites
Who we areBasel is the headquarters of the Roche Group and one of its most important centres of pharmaceutical research. Over 8,500 people from approximately 90 countries work in Basel, which is one of Roche`s largest sites.
Roche is an equal opportunity employer.