Performance Manager Assurance 360
Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
Be part of a team assessing and driving achievement of program specific performance within Honeywell Performance Materials & Technologies. You will partner with world class engineering's and leaders to implement product strategies, develop program schedules and milestones, define technology roadmaps, and drive improvements in engineering quality and productivity.
- Use your strategic thinking to help anticipate problems, recognize and eliminate barriers
- Lead and maintain an optimized program management operating system for specific business segment programs
- Bring the best global thinking to your own organization and region to understand technology and management concepts required for Honeywell products and processes
YOU MUST HAVE
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering
- Extensive experience in industrial automation or relevant industry
- Field service experience
- Significant experience within customer delivery or project environment
- Create, support and enhance specific action plans
- Promote customer relationships
- Understand technology
- Some experience in engineering
- Program management skills
- Individuals who are self-motivated and able to work with little supervision, who consistently take the initiative to get things done, do things before being asked by others or forced to by events.
- Ability to convey subtle or complex messages clearly, as appropriate for the topic and audience.
- Demonstrated Earned Value Management skills
- Some Travel Required
- Job ID: req117996
- Location: QAT
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.