Overview of job
The Media Intern will play in an active role in supporting the business in the management and participate in the smooth running of day-to-day activities of a major FMCG client (potentially other clients). This internship is ideal for someone who is interested in developing his or her skillset in the world of integrated communications planning. This internship will provide exposure to various expects of traditional and digital media and with the potential to be converted to permanent staff
Reporting of the role
This role reports to the Account Manager
Responsibilities of the role:
- Provide support in media proposals
- Ensure smooth campaign implementation – from processing the booking, to copy instruction, to following up to ensure materials are delivered on time and to billing
- Ensure regular reporting is delivered on time and accurately
- Ensure that campaigns are tracked and measured based on agreed KPIs and media efficiencies
- Provide support in emerging media technology, new business, corporate process and initiatives
What you will need:
- Fresh graduate with degree in Advertising, Marketing, Business Administration, and/or Mathematics, Statistics preferred
- Ability to handle multiple tasks
- Attention to detail
- Great knowledge of excel and PowerPoint
- Experience of using Photoshop and/or video editing software is a plus
- Commercial flair and good communication skills
- Willingness to think outside of the box and challenge conventional thinking
- Client service and team spirit attitude
Mindshare, the global media agency network, and part of WPP, the largest marketing communications network in the world, has more than 7,000 employees, in 116 offices across 86 countries. Mindshare APAC has won over 300 awards in 2014/2015 and was the most awarded agency at the 2015 Campaign Asia Awards Festival. Mindshare was also recognised as the SMARTIES™ APAC ‘Agency Network of the Year 2015’ for the third consecutive year. Mindshare is also home to The 2015 Festival of Media Asia Pacific Rising Star – Jason Maggs.
To learn more about Mindshare and our philosophy of Original Thinking, visit us atwww.mindshareworld.com
GroupM Singapore operates in one of the most dynamic and exciting environments in the world. Although it is a small domestic market, there is a vibrant media industry which is undergoing rapid evolution as digital technology reshapes the way marketing supports advertisers’ needs. Being at the crossroads of Asia means that aside from the local clients and media owners, we also have a high proportion of multi-national clients and media owners.
As the largest media investment management company in Singapore with over 41% market share (Recma) and over 650 employees, GroupM Singapore is the premiere organisation to join and develop a career in.
GroupM APAC is committed to fostering a culture of diversity and inclusion. Our people are our strength so we respect and nurture their individual talent and potential.