Assistant Fairmont Gold Manager
At Fairmont Hotels & Resorts, unparalleled service and luxury await guests of Fairmont Gold, our exclusive “hotel within a hotel” experience. By fostering an engaged team of service professionals as Assistant Fairmont Gold Manager, you will bring our exceptional “Fairmont Gold standards” to life – and turn moments into memories for our guests.
Hotel Overview: The Fairmont Amman will feature 317 luxurious guestrooms and suites including Fairmont Gold, the brand’s hotel within a hotel featuring amenities such as private reception and guest lounge. The hotel’s food and beverage offerings will provide unique concepts designed to add flair and sophistication to an already exciting city.
Summary of Responsibilities:
Reporting to the Fairmont Gold Manager, responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Consistently offer professional, friendly and engaging service
- Lead and coordinate all aspects of the Fairmont Gold floor to ensure Fairmont Gold Standards are adhered to
- Maintain communication with all departments within the hotel to ensure that Fairmont Gold standards are delivered on a consistent basis
- Participate in the recruitment and training of new Colleagues Supervisors
- Ensure proper scheduling in accordance to productivity guidelines
- Develop and maintain strong guest relationships to ensure Fairmont Gold loyalty
- Handle guest concerns and react quickly, logging and notifying proper areas
- Work with the Culinary team to determine the daily Fairmont Gold Lounge menu
- Balance operational, administrative and Colleague needs
- Follow department policies, procedures and service standards
- Follow all safety policies
- Other duties as assigned
- Previous leadership experience in related guest service required
- Previous Property Management System experience required
- Computer literate in Microsoft Window applications required
- University/College degree in a related discipline an asset
- Must possess a professional presentation
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities
- Highly responsible & reliable
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work cohesively as part of a team
- Ability to focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times
Visa Requirements: Jordanian Citizens only
APPLY TODAY : Whether you’re launching your career or seeking meaningful employment, we invite you to visit http://www.fairmontcareers.com/ to learn more about Fairmont Hotels & Resorts—and the extraordinary opportunities that exist!
ABOUT FAIRMONT HOTELS & RESORTS
At Fairmont Hotels & Resorts we offer our guests the finest hospitality experience in each of our destinations. And we know that, to offer our guests the best, we first need to offer our employees the best. That’s why you'll find exceptional work opportunities—throughout North America and the Caribbean, Europe and Africa, the Middle East and Asia Pacific—as well as industry-leading training, career development, recognition and rewards. Fairmont Hotels & Resorts is a celebrated collection of hotels that includes landmark locations like London’s The Savoy, New York’s The Plaza, and Shanghai’s Fairmont Peace Hotel. Our teams are guided by values of Respect, Integrity, Teamwork and Empowerment; we employ the highest ethical and quality standards, treating all colleagues with fairness and dignity. A community and environmental leader, Fairmont is also regarded for its responsible tourism practices and award-winning Green Partnership program. An exciting future awaits!