Overview of job
GroupM is expanding their Digital Operations team and is seeking an Ad Operations Coordinator. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking for their first role in the advertising industry, and has a passion for digital.
Reporting of the role
This role reports to the Digital Operations Manager.
3 best things about the job:
- Working with a highly energetic and technical team, to help grow the success of the business
- Exposure to over 197 of the best clients in the industry across the GroupM portfolio and beyond
- Becoming a Subject Matter Expert (SME) in the technical space, in topics such a Brand Safety, Ad Fraud and Viewability (BAV), Dynamic Creative Optimisation (DCO) and Tag Management Systems (TMS)
Measures of success –
In three months:
- You will have gained an understanding of the digital advertising landscape
- You will have been trained across one ad server, allowing you to set up basic digital campaigns within the platform
In six months:
- You will be able to competently manage and traffic standard display and video campaigns in both Sizmek and DCM (DoubleClick Campaign Manager)
- You will solely manage the full campaign implementation for a number of your own clients
In 12 months:
- You will be able to competently manage and traffic standard and rich media campaigns in Sizmek and DCM (DoubleClick Campaign Manager)
- Project ownership to increase technical expertise in the industry
Responsibilities of the role:
- Product: Timely and accurate delivery of digital campaign implementation across three Agencies
- People: Lead day to day relationships with media planners and buyers and ensure timelines are adhered to and expectations are managed
- Process: Ensure best in class process and 100% accuracy for all digital campaigns
What you will need:
- This position is best suited to an entry level candidate or someone with 1 years’ experience in a digital or Ad Operations role.
- Strong communication (written and verbal)
- Be highly numerate and organized
- Strong attention to detail
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office, especially Excel
- Highly motivated and passionate individual who is keen to start their career in digital advertising
GroupM leads and shapes media markets by delivering performance enhancing media products and services, powered by data and technology. Our global network agencies and businesses enable our people to work collaboratively across borders with the best in class, providing them the opportunity to accelerate their progress and development. We are not limited by teams or geographies; our scale and diverse range of clients lets us be more adventurous with our business and talent. We give our talent the space, support and tools to innovate and grow.
GroupM APAC is committed to fostering a culture of diversity and inclusion. Our people are our strength so we respect and nurture their individual talent and potential.