- Job facts
To achieve the sales goals and KPIs of the assigned product portfolio, contributing to RDME objectives. drive business success, based on product innovation and high medical value tests promotion. Provide high level knowledge support to customers on the product family under responsibility, transferring on-the-job product knowledge to local sales teams, while maximizing opportunities on channel-filling and adoption of new diagnostic tests.
- Promote the assigned product portfolio, in line with the strategy.
- Implement the activities and strategies defined, to achieve the sales targets gain market share and meet the related strategic KPIs.
- Identify new opportunities within existing clients to do the channel-fill with the assigned high medical value tests
- Collaborate with the local Sales teams on product presentations, high level knowledge transfer and negotiations, whenever such involves the assigned product portfolio.
- Identify new opportunities on the assigned products, driving market introduction and adoption by the Labs, in order to expand the business.
- Ensure ongoing interaction and communication with customers, coordinating the market visits with the local Sales team.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge on the product portfolio and indications assigned, proactively searching for market information, scientific updates, competitive developments, and transferring them to the Sales teams, in alignment with Marketing.
- Ensure activity planning/reporting and opportunity mapping at the CRM software(salesforce), keeping data Updated, and ensure that all administration is completed in a timely and accurate manner
You are excepted to adhere through your conduct to all applicable laws and regulations as well as to the high integrity standards as set forth by the Roche.
Who you areIn hiring new employees, we look for people who are also inspired by our mission and who would fit in well with the collaborative, rigorous and entrepreneurial spirit of the company culture. Because we know that employees are critical to our success in bringing novel medicines to patients, we are dedicated to remaining a great place to work and to providing employees with programs, services and benefits that allow them to bring the best to the business and to their personal lives.
Who you are
- You hold a University degree in Life Sciences, Laboratory, Biochemical or equivalent is required
- You have at least 3+ years of sales experience the healthcare market (IVD preferred), with a proven success record
- You have good negotiation, convincing skills with ability to clearly present
- You are dynamic, with personal initiative, business drive and ability to achieve goals with minimal direction
- You are self-starter with high level of motivation and innovation
- You have a ability to analyze all aspects of the business in order to make informed business decisions
- You have a ability to achieve goals and meet timelines, with moderate supervision and direction
- You have interpersonal interaction and people’s skills, and ability to work in teams and independently
- You are willing and available for business travel whenever needed
- You have problem solving/decision making skills
Who we areAt Roche, 94,000 people across 100 countries are pushing back the frontiers of healthcare. Working together, we’ve become one of the world’s leading research-focused healthcare groups. Our success is built on innovation, curiosity and diversity.
Roche is an equal opportunity employer.