**Some careers have more impact than others.**
Sales, Distribution and Business Development plays a vital role in understanding and meeting customer needs by offering the right solutions through the right channels to the right customer segments. The team is responsible for implementing distribution strategy, driving the delivery of market leading retail customer experiences and thereby maximising customer satisfaction.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as **Premier Direct Relationship Manager.**
* The role is predominantly a virtual client fronting role with some face to face client interaction for regulated sales, primarily through the telephone and emails, managing our highest value clients where professionalism, client focus and a broad understanding of the fundamentals of financial planning are critical to the success of the business.
* To attend to client service requests through the telephone and email, on both service and sales matters.
* To execute instructions from clients promptly to service level agreements and accurately, following up on any pending items, responding to customers’ requests, queries and complaints promptly, and working closely with other departments to ensure that customers’ instructions and requests are executed correctly and followed up in a timely manner.
* Meet the target number of sales calls closure ratio as per contact strategy, tracking revenue and sales figures and gaps for the various products
* Analyze customer’s financial needs and recommend suitable products, seeking sales opportunities and asking for referrals.
* Build effective relationships with clients to retain and develop sustainable relationships
* Maintain highest standard of excellence in client service.
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
* Some proven and progressive financial services or retail sales experience or equivalent.
* Evidence of service and sales results in banking services and products
* Relationship management experience with Premier clients.
* Strong communication, client focus and influencing skills.
* Strong sales orientation
* Sound knowledge of financial services products and services and the client relationship management system.
* Understanding of business banking client segment and products and services.Job holder should possess valid licenses with accreditation on wealth management and qualification as required by country.
* Clear view on how to work with Compliance, Credit & Risk and Internal Control to ensure a balanced risk operating environment.
* Able to communicate well in English and local languages.
Duration/Tenure in current role should be a minimum of 18 months before an internal applicant can apply for a new role. Where hiring managers and line managers mutually agree, duration/tenure in current role can be less. In the event that a hiring manager and current line manager fail to reach an agreement, the minimum tenure in a role before an internal applicant can apply for a new role remains.
**You’ll achieve more at HSBC.**
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.