As a Digital Manager you will be a key contact for our clients and will be responsible for developing media recommendations and strategy. This includes the planning, implementation, optimisations and reporting of campaigns across your client portfolio.
You will be responsible for building strong client relationships, taking client briefs and producing high standard, effective/efficient and profitable digital campaigns across our client portfolio. Each and every campaign should follow industry best practice, challenge client thinking and incorporate the latest innovations and opportunities across digital.
As a manager, you will be responsible for client centralized digital buys for APAC region.
Reporting of the role
This role reports to the Regional Director of the APAC Hub team in MediaCom Singapore.
3 best things about the job:
- Work in a truly international APAC hub team for MediaCom servicing a key global client; be a part of a global network of relevant external and internal stakeholders globally, regionally and locally
- Be responsible for cascading global projects in a relevant and timely manner to shape local market communication plans ensuring excellence on the business
- Opportunity to be part of relevant pan regional or local market innovation as a media first / award winning solutions for the consumer electronic category in the region
Measures of success –
In three months:
- Become knowledgeable of the client’s business, ways of working, key client teams and internal teams, and the brand strategies for 2018
- Understood client’s processes and reporting requirements & start liaising with local markets to start shaping plans as per global strategies and as relevant in their market, also provide accurate and timely reporting to the global MediaCom team
- Regularly attend weekly/monthly calls with global MediaCom teams providing status and updates on live local market plans, highlight issues or best practices if any
In six months:
- Established ways of working seamlessly with in market teams and become the go to person for all requirements for client for both internal (local markets and global MC) and external (global client) stakeholders;
- Independently manage reporting process, digital buys and be on top of campaigns that are currently live in markets – sharing best practices and any other positive results
- Gain trust and confidence of all relevant stakeholders – global and local client teams and in markets teams
In 12 months:
- Guide and review local market teams output, prepare and present media recommendations for ongoing client’s communication plans of local marketing plans to senior global clients for approval/ feedback
- Help to develop local business through existing clients and potential new opportunities, including the sell in of new ideas and services to the clients
- Share APAC relevant points of view, research and case studies with the business team(s) he/she works with
Responsibilities of the role:
- Day to day business management -Work across all aspects of the client business, learning how to work with multiple markets and cultures as well as negotiate strategic challenges from business planning
- Network Management-Developing and maintaining excellent relationships with agency and client teams across the region and globe.
- Media Planning Input
- Contribution to global/regional media & communications strategy development.
- Aiding the local market teams in the application of globally developed media strategies.
- Driving adoption of best practice communications planning (as developed in MediaCom’s 2020 planning approach) and sharing
- Media Coordination A key role of the hub team is to provide up-to-date details for all markets on media planning and buying activities and KPI tracking. Including:
- Ensuring all markets adhere to global media processes
- Maintaining regional status sheets and client marketing calendar
- Having a thorough understanding and managing all the reporting process and requirements in a timely and accurate manner
What you will need:
- 5-7 year of holistic digital planning experience with strong implementation background
- Offline experience is a plus
- Up-to-date knowledge of best-in-class practices in digital marketing
- Experience in using DCM, Ad words and Facebook manager
- Excellent communication skills and team work, to liaise with different market teams across APAC
- Knowledgeable in excel spreadsheet and creating power point presentations
- Proficient in writing and speaking English
MediaCom is the “The Content + Connections Agency”, working on behalf of its clients to leverage their brands’ entire system of communications across paid, owned and earned channels to step change their business outcomes. MediaCom is one of the world’s leading media communications specialists, with billings exceeding US$33 billion (Source: RECMA 2015). It employs 6,500 people in 125 offices across 100 countries around the globe. Its client roster includes P&G, VW Group, Dell and Universal. In 2015, MediaCom was recognised by RECMA as the leading global agency network in its Network Diagnostics report, and also was the first agency network to top all 3 key RECMA reports across EMEA. Also in 2015, MediaCom has been awarded Media Agency of the Year in the US by AdAge and Adweek, Agency of the Year in the UK by Campaign and The Drum, and Global Agency of the Year at the M&M Awards. The agency captured six Media Lions at the 2015 Cannes Lions International Festival of Creativity, making it the top performer among all global media agency networks.
For more information, visit www.mediacom.com
Find us on Twitter @mediacomglobal.
Like us on Facebook at facebook.com/MediaComGlobalNews.
Join us on LinkedIn at linkedin.com/company/mediacom.
GroupM Singapore operates in one of the most dynamic and exciting environments in the world. Although it is a small domestic market, there is a vibrant media industry which is undergoing rapid evolution as digital technology reshapes the way marketing supports advertisers’ needs. Being at the crossroads of Asia means that aside from the local clients and media owners, we also have a high proportion of multi-national clients and media owners.
As the largest media investment management company in Singapore with over 41% market share (Recma) and over 650 employees, GroupM Singapore is the premiere organisation to join and develop a career in.
GroupM APAC is committed to fostering a culture of diversity and inclusion. Our people are our strength so we respect and nurture their individual talent and potential.