Tired of your work and ideas not being recognized?
Come work with us – we will empower you to make decisions, ask you to focus on continuous improvement and implement your innovative ideas.
Come work where you are not just a number!
At Actuant your contributions are visible and opportunities for expanding your knowledge are unlimited.
Grow, Improve and Engage
Actuant’s guiding values and vision can only be achieved by hiring top talent. Come join a global company that has a motivated, customer-orientated, and continuous improvement focused workforce.
In return for your contributions to achieving our vision – you will be rewarded for your performance, have access to virtual and hands on learning and development opportunities and have the potential for career growth.
To learn more about the exciting reasons to work at Actuant click on the links below:
Our Leadership Team
Objectives and Expected Accomplishments
- Grow the opportunities, increase the quotation funnel and pepare forecasts within 5% accuracy
- Take Hydratight into new markets
- Generate customer requirements through sales visits and close customer contact, provide appropriate reporting
- Reach and exceed sales goals and assist manager with territory reports and forecast
- Become an effective team member and proactively participate to safety awareness and improvement initiatives
Day in the Life
- You have a region you will be expected to cover efficiently so you will need to have strong field presence
- Everyday is searching out the next opportunity
- Daily interaction with diverse group of people as not only customers and peers but also competitors ; you will conduct technical presentations and demonstrations
- Enjoy the successes and overcoming challenges
- Be part of a company which is service driven company and offer high-quality site-based service by the best trained, most experience teams in the business and also manufactures quality products, properly designed and calibrated
- Work in an experienced team with many diverse skills that you can rely on to help you grow in the business
- Interact with colleagues to ensure that opportunities for product and market development are identified and actioned
Benefits & Conveniences
- Work with a market leader and a company that continues to grow
Must have an existing network of relevant contacts on the territory to cover
Minimum of 5 years’ experience selling within same industry or selling similar products and/or services
Worked within a large organization, preferably $50M+.
Positive attitude, enthusiasm and able to work with minimum supervision.
Commercial acumen, capable of building a strong network of contacts
- Must be willing and able to be travelling and visiting customers 75% of the time
- Driving license.
- Proficient in the use of MS Office and previous experience of using a CRM system
Education & Certifications
- Minimum HNC Mechanical Engineering or business management education with proven track record of selling technical products
If you’re looking for a unique, exciting career with variety and potential for growth, Actuant offers challenges & extraordinary rewards for people on a global scale. APPLY NOW!