Educational Leader – Goodstart Strathfieldsaye
Goodstart is Australia’s largest early learning provider. As a not–for–profit social enterprise, we exist purely to improve the lives of Australia’s children and their families. Our people are our foundation, together we are working to ensure children have the learning, development and wellbeing outcomes they need for school and life.
We’re looking for an experienced and passionate Senior Educator to help our centre achieve high quality education for our children by performing the role of educational Leader.
You will work closely with the Centre Director to coach and mentor the room’s educators to deepen their understanding and implementation of the early years learning framework (EYLF), to ensure positive outcomes for children.
- Hold at a Bachelor or Diploma level early childhood qualification (ACECQA approved)
- Hold a current First Aid qualification
- Experienced in delivering a high quality program and practice
- Have a comprehensive knowledge of early childhood education
- Experience in Leading change in education
- Fixed term contract until March 2019
- Plan and implement innovative and high-quality educational programs for each individual child
- Lead, mentor and support the centre team to deliver high quality education
- Help to develop and maintain strategies and processes to ensure continuous improvement of education practice is delivered to the centre
- Ensure learning and development is aligned with the Early Years Learning Framework and the National Quality Standards
- Build and maintain strong, positive relationships with families, children and the centre team
- Competitive above award wages
- Supportive and friendly team
- Salary sacrificing
- Option to purchase additional annual leave
- Comprehensive induction and training programme
- Child care discounts
- Professional development opportunities
- Career pathways
- Uniform allowance
Goodstart is committed to child safety, with a zero tolerance of child abuse, and we look to reflect this commitment in our employees. Should you strive to uphold and reflect these values then we would love to hear from you!
To apply, please click “Apply Now”
Posting Notes: STRATHFIELDSAYE, BENDIGO || VIC || Australia (AU) || VIC North - Region 31 || SF:00 || Diploma - Children's Services or equiv || Part-Time