Senior Educator - Beaumaris
We’re Goodstart – a not-for-profit with a vision for Australia’s children to have the best possible start in life. We’re Australia’s largest early learning and care provider, and our people are passionate about the benefits of early learning. They go beyond childcare to provide positive, nurturing and stimulating early learning environments that help children reach their full potential. We’re looking for an experienced and passionate room leader who is committed to helping children learn the skills they need for school and life. As a natural leader with a wealth of experience in the sector, you’ll thrive leading a team of educators to develop a fun and stimulating learning environment for the children in your room.
- 65 place centre with 5 rooms
- Multi-age indoor/outdoor program
- Wonderful outdoor spaces with vegie patch and mud patch
- Centre pet turtle named Hector
- Rated as exceeding the NQS
- Occupancy at 82%
- The centre is open from 6:30am-6:30pm
- Previous experience leading a room,
- Permanent part time position -37.5 hours per week
- Floating across the centre supporting and adding value to each room
- Working collaboratively with the team and Centre Director
- Opportunity to engage numerous professional develop initiatives
- Plan and implement innovative and high-quality educational programs for each individual child
- Lead, mentor and support a team of passionate assistants within your room
- Record children’s development, program and daily information
- Ensure learning and development is aligned with the Early Years Learning Framework and the National Quality Standard
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with children, families and all team members
- Competitive award wages
- Flexible work arrangements
- Supportive and friendly team
- Child care discounts
- Professional development and training
- Career pathways and opportunities
Goodstart is committed to child safety, with a zero tolerance of child abuse, and we look to reflect this commitment in our employees. Should you strive to uphold and reflect these values then we would love to hear from you.
If you have any questions please call Rhiannon on 03 9825 7711 for a confidential discussion.
To apply, please click “Apply Now” to follow the Goodstart Inspiring Careers process.