Requisition ID: 174974
Work Area: Sales
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
As market leader in enterprise application software, SAP helps companies of all sizes and industries innovate through simplification. From the back office to the boardroom, warehouse to storefront, on premise to cloud, desktop to mobile device – SAP empowers people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively to stay ahead of the competition. SAP applications and services enable customers to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and grow sustainably.
- Build relationships with clients to understand their functional needs and process issues to determine solutions within our product set that deliver complete customer satisfaction
- Demonstrate product to end clients and educate clients to new products and service offerings, sometimes in conjunction with Partners
- Ability to articulate (written and verbally) technology and product positioning to both business and technical users
- Develop and maintain strong collaborative relationships with other sales personnel and colleagues to create a strategy for current and potential clients
- Review and write RFP responses and provide assistance to the other team members when work volume is high
- Actively contribute to continual process improvement with teams and increases product knowledge through self-study and training
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- Candidates with 3-5+ years of sales related experience, ideally in the cloud software space
- While not a requirement, ideal candidates will have a background in either a procurement & sourcing functional space or the human resources functional space. Candidates with experience in either industry as well as experience using software platforms in one of these industries is a plus
- Must possess strong presentation skills and be able to communicate professionally in written responses to emails, tenders & proposals
- Possess a strong collaborative work ethic that can easily adapt to different client cultures as well as the SAP Fieldglass culture
- Must demonstrate the ability to work with minimal supervision, quickly adapt to changes, willing to work on tasks due in short time frames, and maintain a high level of work performance & service excellence.
- Display high levels of energy and drive, and thrive under pressure
- Possess a strong business acumen for financial process as well as process change
- Must be organized and analytical, able to eliminate sales obstacles through creative & adaptive approaches, and establish credibility quickly with customers
- Must be able to travel 30-40% of the time
- Must be fluent in English
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com or Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com , APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com , EMEA: Careers@sap.com ). Requests for reasonable accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
Additional Locations :
Job Segment: SAP, ERP, Cloud, Procurement, Business Process, Technology, Operations, Management