Are you passionate for Early Childhood Education?
Do you like thinking differently?
Come and join our fantastic team at Goodstart Waurn Ponds
Goodstart Early Learning is currently looking for a passionate Early Childhood Teacher to join the team at our beautiful centre in Waurn Ponds.
About the Role
You will be energetic, enthusiastic and qualified Early Childhood Teacher (ECT). Daily, you will build and sustain strong relationships with children, parents and the local community by planning innovative and engaging child initiated curriculums, incorporating both indoor and outdoor learning environments, sustainability and local excursions.
Being based in a 22 place 4 to 5 year room, this position could be ideal for an entry level Teacher who is wishing to kick-start their Teaching career or an experienced Teacher looking for a change
Goodstart Waurn Ponds and position details:
- 122 place Early Education service with excellent Leadership support and mentoring.
- Purpose built, well -resourced centre with strong collaborative partnerships and community connections.
- Full-time, permanent position, Monday to Friday, 38 hours a week commencing end of January 2018
- Centre is offering a set shift - 8am to 4:30pm
- Minimum of 4 hours non-contact programming
Join Goodstart Waurn Ponds and become immersed in early education that is meaningful and stimulating to help equip children with the tools they need to be successful in their journey towards school and life
AND…….Did you know Goodstart is for children, not profit. At Goodstart we are all about laying the foundation for better lives through great early learning experiences, we’re not-for-profit and entirely Australian owned, so you can be confident children are our first priority.
Your Qualifications and Experience
- Hold a Bachelor of Education/Early Childhood or equivalent ACECQA approved qualification deeming you as an Early Childhood Teacher (ECT).
- Hold Teachers Registration
- Hold a current First Aid qualification
- Passionate to deliver and extend on play based, child initiated curriculums.
- Experience working with vulnerable families
- Advanced time management and administration skills
- Competitive above award salary
- Access to a professional teacher mentor
- Quality teaching and educational resources
- Transfer Opportunities – Over 640 centres Australia Wide
- Option to purchase additional annual leave
- Discounted child care fees
- Employee benefits including uniform allowance
Goodstart is committed to child safety, with a zero tolerance of child abuse, and we look to reflect this commitment in our employees. Should you strive to uphold and reflect these values then we would love to hear from you!
To apply, please click the "Apply Now" link. For further information please call David Pytko, National Teacher Talent Acquisition Consultant on 03 9825 7715
Posting Notes: WAURN PONDS, GEELONG || VIC || Australia (AU) || VIC North - Region 31 || SF:LI || Bachelor (ECT) 4yr || Full-Time