Assistant Educator - Kooringal
Goodstart is Australia’s largest early learning provider. As a not–for–profit social enterprise, we exist purely to improve the lives of Australia’s children and their families. Our people are our foundation, together we are working to ensure children have the learning, development and wellbeing outcomes they need for school and life.
We’re looking for an inspiring and enthusiastic educator to join a highly motivated team, providing fun and educational programs to children in our care.
As a passionate childcare professional you will be committed to providing the highest quality of care and will be rewarded with the opportunity to build your career within a supportive and rewarding environment.
Goodstart Early Learning Child Care Centre Kooringal is located in a quiet street, just off the main road. Our centre is licensed for 75 children per day. We are open Monday – Friday 7:00am – 6:00pm
- Certificate III or Diploma level early childhood qualification (ACECQA approved)
- Hold a current First Aid qualification
- Permanent Part time Minimum 30 hours per week
- Must be familiar with the Key Educator Approach
- This is a contracted ending in 23/12/2018 the position may continue into 2019
- Actively contribute to the education program in the room and the centre team
- Engage and supervise the children at all times
- Maintain a safe environment for children, families and team members
- Build and maintain strong, positive relationships with children and families
- Comply with National Quality Standards and Goodstart policies and procedures
- Support a culture of reflective practice and ongoing continuous improvement
- Competitive above award wages
- Supportive and friendly team
- Ability to cash in annual leave
- Option to purchase additional annual leave
- Comprehensive induction and training programme
- Discounted childcare fees
- Professional development opportunities
- Career pathways
- Uniform allowance
If you have a passion for working with children, then this is the role for you!
Goodstart is committed to child safety, with a zero tolerance of child abuse, and we look to reflect this commitment in our employees. Should you strive to uphold and reflect these values then we would love to hear from you!
To apply for the role please ‘Apply Now’ or to review the role PD please Click Here.
To apply, please click “Apply Now” to complete the Goodstart Inspiring Careers process. Or for a confidential discussion, please call Jennifer Holder on 07 3918 2171
Posting Notes: KOORINGAL, WAGGA WAGGA || NSW || Australia (AU) || NSW & ACT - Region 20 || || Certificate III - Children's Services or equiv || Part-Time