Goodstart is Australia’s largest early learning provider. As a not–for–profit social enterprise, we exist purely to improve the lives of Australia’s children and their families. Our people are our foundation, together we are working to ensure children have the learning, development and wellbeing outcomes they need for school and life.
We’re looking for an inspiring and enthusiastic educator to join a highly motivated team, providing fun and educational programs to children in our care.
As a passionate childcare professional you will be committed to providing the highest quality of care and will be rewarded with the opportunity to build your career within a supportive and rewarding environment.
Our centre, Your Future:
Our beautiful and peaceful centre is conveniently located in Darlinghurst with easy access to the Museum or Kings Cross stations. The building has won architectural awards and provides the children with beautiful spaces to explore, learn and play.
Our team works hard to create strong bonds with the children, families and community we support, and is given plenty of time to do programming and plan out exciting, and creative learning experiences.
This is an exciting opportunity to join not only our team, but also Australia's leading largest early learning provider. As a not–for–profit social enterprise, we exist purely to improve the lives of Australia's children and their families.
If you are an educator committed to providing high quality and interesting learning opportunities for children in line with the Early Years Learning framework, and are passionate about building strong relationships with the children and their Families, then this could be the role for you!
- Diploma level early childhood qualification (ACECQA approved)
- Hold a current First Aid qualification
- Permanent Full time 38 hours a week (+ 2hrs RDO)- Rotating roster
- Thorough understanding of EYLF & NQF
- A demonstrated passion and enthusiasm for working with Children, and providing them with the best possible outcome in life.
- Actively contribute to the education program in the room and the centre team
- Engage and supervise the children at all times
- Maintain a safe environment for children, families and team members
- Build and maintain strong, positive relationships with children and families
- Comply with National Quality Standards and Goodstart policies and procedures
- Support a culture of reflective practice and ongoing continuous improvement
- Competitive above award wages
- Supportive and friendly team
- Ability to cash in annual leave
- Option to purchase additional annual leave
- Comprehensive induction and training programme
- Discounted childcare fees
- Professional development opportunities
- Career pathways
- Uniform allowance
If you have a passion for working with children, then this is the role for you!
Candidates will be reviewed and invited to interview as applications are received and we may remove this advertisement as soon as suitable individuals have been sourced.
To apply, please click "Apply Now" to complete the Goodstart Inspiring Careers process. For any enquiries or issues, please contact Jennifer on 07 3918 2171.
Posting Notes: DARLINGHURST, SYDNEY || NSW || Australia (AU) || NSW & ACT - Region 20 || || Diploma - Children's Services or equiv || Full-Time