Are you passionate for Early Childhood Education?
Do you like thinking differently?
Come and join our fantastic team at Forest Gardens.
Goodstart Early Learning is currently looking for a passionate Early Childhood Teacher to join the team at our Forest Gardens centre.
About the Role
Goodstart has a new opening at for a dedicated Early Childhood Teacher, who can build and sustain strong relationships with children, parents and the local community. You will plan innovative and engaging child initiated curriculums, incorporating both indoor and outdoor learning environments, sustainability and local excursions.
Goodstart Forest Gardens centre and position details:
- 100 place Early Education service with competent, long standing Educators.
- Recently deemed as “Cairns best childcare centre” by the local Cairns residents.
- Well-resourced centre with vibrant and inclusive learning environments.
- Outstanding reputation with collaborative partnerships and community connections.
- Full-time Permanent position on a set shift with a $5000 annual bonus for delivering an exciting and innovative Kindergarten program
Join Goodstart Forest Gardens and become immersed in early education that is meaningful and stimulating to help equip children with the tools they need to be successful in their journey towards school and life
AND…….Did you know Goodstart is for children, not profit. At Goodstart we are all about laying the foundation for better lives through great early learning experiences, we’re not-for-profit and entirely Australian owned, so you can be confident children are our first priority
- Hold a Bachelor of Education/Early Childhood or equivalent ACECQA approved qualification deeming you as an Early Childhood Teacher (ECT).
- Hold a current Blue card or alternatively an Exemption card with QLD Teachers Registration
- Hold a current First Aid qualification
- Competitive above award salary
- $5000 annual bonus
- Access to a professional teacher mentor
- Quality teaching and educational resources
- Transfer Opportunities – Over 640 centres Australia Wide
- Option to purchase additional annual leave
- Discounted child care fees
- Employee benefits including uniform allowance
Goodstart is committed to child safety, with a zero tolerance of child abuse, and we look to reflect this commitment in our employees. Should you strive to uphold and reflect these values then we would love to hear from you!
To apply, please click the "Apply Now" link. For further information please email Rachelle Maddox, Critical Talent Acquisition Consultant: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting Notes: MOUNT SHERIDAN, CAIRNS || QLD || Australia (AU) || QLD North - Region 10 || || Bachelor (ECT) 4yr || Full-Time