Overview of job
GroupM - L'Atelier is looking for an Executive to join our team in Hong Kong. You will be responsible for delivering best practice client service and market leading work. You will be responsible for efficient and correct administration procedures.
L’ATELIER Hong Kong is looking for an Executive to work across the portfolio of the world’s leading luxury company. This is a rare opportunity to work at the absolute cutting edge of luxury marketing in one of the world’s most exciting luxury markets.
Reporting of the role
This role reports directly to a Director
3 best things about the job:
- You will join a new agency, powered by GroupM, created specifically to service one of the largest luxury retail clients in the world across the Asia Pacific region. You will work directly with the client’s marketing team, managing your team of planners; and you will be connected to a fluid and fast-moving regional team that will support and nurture your development with training, mentorship, and constant feedback. You will be set up for success.
- You will deliver media strategy and development for the client in a hyper-competitive, fast-paced environment that represents the absolute pinnacle of luxury marketing. This is a once-in-a-career opportunity to shape the future of luxury for a new generation of regional luxury consumers through the power of media.
- You will be supported with the cutting-edge planning and optimisation tools, and reporting processes that are designed to maximise output and minimise the drudgery. You will be judged by your work – and this role will enable you to do the best work of your career.
Measures of success –
In three months:
- Become familiar with all relevant media and finance systems, and the team processes
- Provided superior administrative support to the team
- Obtain the basic knowledge and relevant skills of digital media planning and buying, social media and programmatic media buying
- Support daily routines with working partners (mentor, planning team, media vendors and creative agency)
In six months:
- Able to build knowledge of media landscape
- Started to build an understanding of the Original Thinking Framework and how it is applied to the team’s processes and output
- Built an understanding of clients product portfolio
- Grown to work closely with working partners mentioned above on media campaign (campaign executions and daily routines)
In 12 months:
- Started to develop a strong media POV and develop media recommendations
- Built trusted relationships with media partners and clients
- Started to develop trusted and influential relationships with media owner
Responsibilities of the role:
- Support supervisor and manager on key functions include but not limited to Media Planning, Buying and Trafficking, social and programmatic media buying
- Participate in monitoring and evaluation on the effectiveness of different media channels
- Manage and use various research, advertising, tracking and trafficking tools given on various post-campaign reports
- Identify appropriate media strategy and tactic, with the guidance from supervisor and manager
What you will need:
- Degree in any discipline, major in Marketing information management, business, mathematics would have an advantage.
- Able to manage multi-task and have a good interpersonal skills
- Good at numbers and have attention to details
- Able to work independently but also a good team player
- Passionate to pursue career in media/digital industry
- Must be fluent in written and spoken English and Chinese
- Fluent Mandarin will be an advantage
- Fresh Graduate will also be considered
GroupM is the leading global media investment management company serving as the parent to WPP media agencies including Mindshare, MediaCom, WAVEMAKER and Essence, as well as the programmatic digital media platform, Xaxis, each global operations in their own right with leading market positions. GroupM’s primary purpose is to maximize performance of WPP’s media agencies by operating as leader and collaborator in trading, content creation, sports, digital, finance, proprietary tool development and other business-critical capabilities. GroupM’s focus is to deliver unrivaled marketplace advantage to its clients, stakeholders and people.
Discover more about GroupM at www.groupm.com
Follow @GroupMAPAC on Twitter
Follow GroupM on LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/company/groupm
About Hong Kong
Hong Kong’s small yet highly dynamic and efficient media market means it gets to operate with agility. Its internet and digital penetration continues to grow year-on-year, and has the highest smartphone penetration in Asia Pacific at 87%, while tablet ownership clocks in at 57%. Hong Kong’s digital market boasts a healthy mix of local, regional and global players, providing new opportunities in the media space.
If you want a future in media and communications, and believe in Hong Kong’s belief of “work hard, play hard”, there is clearly no place more vibrant, challenging and exciting than Hong Kong, where opportunities for you to innovate and grow are unparalleled.
GroupM APAC is committed to fostering a culture of diversity and inclusion. Our people are our strength so we respect and nurture their individual talent and potential.