AspenTech is a leading supplier of software that optimizes process manufacturing – including oil and gas, petroleum, chemicals, pharmaceuticals and other industries that manufacture and produce products from a chemical process. With integrated aspenONE solutions, process manufacturers can implement best practices for optimizing their engineering, manufacturing and supply chain operations. As a result, AspenTech customers are better able to increase capacity, improve margins, reduce costs and become more energy efficient. To see how the world’s leading process manufacturers rely on AspenTech to achieve their operational excellence goals, visit www.aspentech.com.
We are seeking an experienced Principal Consultant within our Professional Services organization as part of the AspenTech Asset Performance Management (APM) consulting practice based in our Bahrain office. The individual will be responsible for providing expert level consulting to clients implementing our proprietary software packages.
- Assist the sales organization and services management team in preparing and delivering complex bids and proposals to major corporate clients.
- Deliver consulting services including; solutions architecture & design, implementation, training and advisory services in supporting client’s exploitation of AspenTech APM solutions.
- Solutions Architect for APM projects having credibility, gravitas and proven ability to gather, document and implement Client requirements and address the business process issues that AspenTech solutions address.
- Co-ordinate solution delivery in concert with AspenTech Project Management and the Client to ensure projects achieve stated milestones, delivery dates and financial goals.
- Maintain and extend client satisfaction levels and develop opportunities for additional Services.
- Work co-operatively with the AspenTech extended team in Sales, Support, R+D and Partners to ensure successful project delivery and completion.
- Bachelor's in an engineering discipline (prefer an advanced degree in either engineering or business).
- At least 8 years of experience in manufacturing operations management, enterprise asset management, plant asset management and/or other solutions for production and asset performance. Candidates with lesser years of experience will be considered for an Associate Consultant level.
- Ability to travel (typical 25% - 50% travel on a calendar basis).
- Process and economic understanding and experience in related field.
- Extensive experience serving as a technical lead in systems implementations.
- Experience of working for a software vendor or consultancy organization delivering AspenTech or equivalent solutions.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent problem solving skills.
PLEASE NOTE: This job description is intended to describe the general nature and level of the work to be performed by any person employed in this role. This job description is not intended to be a specific or exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities required. Aspen Technology reserves the right in its sole discretion to add to, reduce from, or make changes to this job description, and/or to the actual duties performed by the employee, as necessary to meet business and organizational needs.
Aspen Technology is an affirmative action, equal opportunity employer.