Work the Future! Start your career with GroupM Philippines and be globally competitive in the industry. As an Exchange Executive, you will have a huge opportunity to showcase your skills as you work across local and multinational brands/categories.
You are required to be involved in the whole planning process for both traditional & digital media, prepare regular reporting and analysis and collaborate with other disciplines in fulfilling client’s requirement.
Reporting of the role
This role reports to the Exchange Manager
3 best things about the job:
- IMPACT: You will be working on competitive brands that will get noticed in the market!
- THE TEAM: You will be part of the Group with hip leadership and loves thinking outside the box.
- EXPERIENCE: This role will bring you closer to your future as a competitive Media Planner/ Buyer.
Measures of Success:
In three months, you would have:
- Become familiar with all relevant media and finance systems, and the team processes
- Provided support to the team as well as build knowledge of the media landscape
- Started to build relationships with the key decision makers within the client and agency organizations
In six months, you would have:
- Experience in practice of the Mindshare media tools
- Master client reporting and tracking of booked media
In 12 months, you would have:
- Confidence and precision in updating media schedules
- An understanding of how to construct a media campaign
- Be the person whom the client goes to for day- to-day activities. Able to propose ideas and activities to answer identified challenges.
Responsibilities of the role:
- Campaigns: Media planning and buying across TV, print, cinema and OOH as well as financial loading, reconciliation & daily campaign reporting
- Client relations: Build and develop solid and influential relationships with your client. Develop a deep understanding of your client's category to have an enhanced understanding of their communication needs
- Internal relations: Work in partnership with internal strategists and specialist departments to create market leading work
- Personal development: Take the time to learn about your colleagues discipline and educate yourself across the best practice in offline media, as well as a broader understanding of the overall media landscape.
What you will need:
- This post is open to Fresh Graduates with Bachelor's Degree in any of the following courses - Advertising, Communication Arts, Communication Research, Communication Technology, and Integrated Marketing. Interdisciplinary Studies, Management, Management Economics or Management Engineering.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Strong analytical and number skills
- Passion for media
- Good understanding of media channels, both digital and traditional
- Ability to make an impact!
Mindshare, the global media agency network, and part of WPP, the largest marketing communications network in the world, has more than 7,000 employees, in 116 offices across 86 countries. Mindshare APAC has won over 300 awards in 2014/2015 and was the most awarded agency at the 2015 Campaign Asia Awards Festival. Mindshare was also recognised as the SMARTIES™ APAC ‘Agency Network of the Year 2015’ for the third consecutive year. Mindshare is also home to The 2015 Festival of Media Asia Pacific Rising Star – Jason Maggs.
To learn more about Mindshare and our philosophy of Original Thinking, visit us at www.mindshareworld.com
In recent years, the Philippines has emerged as one ofthe fastest growing economies in Southeast Asia. Al-Jazeera noted the market demonstrating “an unprecedented period of macro-economic buoyancy and political stability”, spurring both domestic and international business growth.
It is also one of the largest and fastest growing digital markets in Southeast Asia, with growth expecting to increase exponentially in the next few years. With a population of 108m and where the internet penetration is predicted to hit 50% in 2017, coupled with the Philippines’ vibrant economic growth and the expansion of its digital footprint makes it an exciting place for media players and talent to be.
GroupM APAC is committed to fostering a culture of diversity and inclusion. Our people are our strength so we respect and nurture their individual talent and potential.