Overview of job
We are seeking a world-class practitioner to lead and transform our digital product in Singapore. You will build and lead a market-leading & innovative digital marketing practice inside the agency – a practice that can not only service and grow the existing client base, but also win large digital-only brand assignments.
Reporting of the role
This role reports to the Managing Director of Singapore
3 best things about the job:
- A chance to shape our digital offering to best deliver solutions for clients
- Work with an ambitious, innovative team that is hungry to grow
- Opportunity to work on a diverse client portfolio.
Measures of success –
In three months:
- Establish relationships with existing clients and new business prospects to grow the overall agency’s business
- Build relationships with GroupM and key digital partners to understand how we can effectively deliver solutions for clients
In six months:
- Introduce best in class standards within the digital product area and continue to push overall digital and data agenda beyond the digital team to upskill the agency as a whole
- Regularly produce thought-leadership pieces that are featured in the industry and can be tailor-made for specific clients / new business pitches
- Build and maintain an ongoing talent development programme that brings top talent into the agency and continuously motivates and challenges our existing talent
- Be a key contributor to bringing new, digital-only clients into the business
Responsibilities of the role:
You will be expected to change the agency to the extent that our digital offering will be a significant advantage over both our direct and indirect competitors. You will build a business, engage & lead clients at the most senior level and inspire and develop the people around them.
What you will need:
- Candidate expected to have experience in strategy, communications planning, digital consultancy & execution wherever possible
- This is a leadership role requiring proactivity & a determination to create change
- Interpersonal skills and diplomacy a must; candidate needs to be collaborative across multiple stakeholders & geographies
- Candidate must be high-energy, brave and ambitious
GroupM leads and shapes media markets by delivering performance enhancing media products and services, powered by data and technology. Our global network agencies and businesses enable our people to work collaboratively across borders with the best in class, providing them the opportunity to accelerate their progress and development. We are not limited by teams or geographies; our scale and diverse range of clients lets us be more adventurous with our business and talent. We give our talent the space, support and tools to innovate and grow.
GroupM Singapore operates in one of the most dynamic and exciting environments in the world. Although it is a small domestic market, there is a vibrant media industry which is undergoing rapid evolution as digital technology reshapes the way marketing supports advertisers’ needs. Being at the crossroads of Asia means that aside from the local clients and media owners, we also have a high proportion of multi-national clients and media owners.
As the largest media investment management company in Singapore with over 41% market share (Recma) and over 650 employees, GroupM Singapore is the premiere organisation to join and develop a career in.
GroupM APAC is committed to fostering a culture of diversity and inclusion. Our people are our strength so we respect and nurture their individual talent and potential.