As a Senior Analyst of Insights & Analytics, you will serve local APAC markets as a key subject matter expert guiding insights & analytics strategy and reporting out on programmatic display, video, and native advertising campaigns. As with data and its broad application across the business, the role will have the opportunity to work closely with a passionate and senior team of experts in programmatic advertising. We are a family of analytical thinkers, clear communicators and dynamic people. We enjoy numbers, details, and the occasional witty banter. Our mission is to provide insights & analytics to our clients that are actionable and insightful that go far beyond expectations.
Reporting of the role:
This role reports to the Director of Insights & Analytics of APAC, in Singapore
3 best things about the job:
- Be part of a highly dynamic team, responsible for harnessing the true power of Xaxis data and technology by diving into mountains of data and extrapolating highly actionable insights and providing guidance to our internal customers and advertisers
- Present insights and campaign dynamics to agency teams and directly to advertisers to demonstrate both the results of campaigns as well as the value that Xaxis has delivered
- Learn and apply digital campaign analysis (e.g. Brand Impact Studies, Media Overlap & Synergy Analysis, A/B Testing, Path to Conversion, Attribution Analysis, and Business Intelligence)
With these, you will succeed:
- 2 - 3 years of experience with digital marketing agencies and programmatic advertising.
- A Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing or mathematics/statistics or any discipline that involves logical and critical thinking.
- A high level of proficiency in using Excel to operate large data sets.
- A passion for solving complex business problems by analysing data from multiple sources, and coming up with insightful conclusions.
- Confidence in presenting insights to both internal and external clients and a strong ability to explain and demonstrate complex analytical processes in simple ways
- An ability to harvest vast amounts of information, news, data, and research and distill the most important/relevant information for your agency team and their clients.
- A passion for research, and a drive to uncover answers and solutions to complex problems and questions.
- An ability to put together impactful and visually pleasing presentations that quickly and efficiently communicate your insights and recommendations
Xaxis is a global digital media platform that programmatically connects advertisers to audiences across all addressable channels. Through the expert use of proprietary data and advertising technology along with unparalleled media relationships, Xaxis delivers results for over 2,800 clients in 40 markets across North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America and the Middle East. Advertisers working with Xaxis achieve exceptionally high return on advertising spend through the company’s proprietary media products, as well as through its wholly-owned specialist companies, Light Reaction, Bannerconnect, and ActionX. For more information, visit www.xaxis.com.
GroupM Singapore operates in one of the most dynamic and exciting environments in the world. Although it is a small domestic market, there is a vibrant media industry which is undergoing rapid evolution as digital technology reshapes the way marketing supports advertisers’ needs. Being at the crossroads of Asia means that aside from the local clients and media owners, we also have a high proportion of multi-national clients and media owners.
As the largest media investment management company in Singapore with over 41% market share (Recma) and over 650 employees, GroupM Singapore is the premiere organisation to join and develop a career in.
GroupM APAC is committed to fostering a culture of diversity and inclusion. Our people are our strength so we respect and nurture their individual talent and potential.