Requisition ID: 161304
Work Area: Software-Design and Development
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
As market leader in enterprise application software, SAP helps companies of all sizes and industries innovate through simplification. From the back office to the boardroom, warehouse to storefront, on premise to cloud, desktop to mobile device – SAP empowers people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively to stay ahead of the competition. SAP applications and services enable customers to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and grow sustainably.
Concur, an SAP company, takes companies of all sizes beyond automation to a completely connected spend management solution encompassing travel, expense, invoice, compliance and risk. For more than 20 years, our global expertise and industry-leading innovation has kept customers a step ahead with time-saving tools, leading-edge technology and connected data.
We drive innovation forward until it becomes the new normal, but we’ll never accept business as usual if there’s an opportunity for business to be better. Want to be a part of something amazing? Check us out at: concur.com/careers
- The Client Support Analyst I provides resolutions to customer issues that are escalated from the call center or logged over the web. The support is often consultative and addresses intermediate to advanced service related issues.
- Receive client inquiries via Web Portal regarding product functionality or problems; research with the client to fully diagnose the issue then define solutions and respond within established timelines.
- When appropriate provide consultative guidance to customers towards the resolution to their service issue.
- Troubleshoot and resolve intermediate to advanced issues, or determine resources required to resolve
- Effectively manage expectations that are set with customers.
- Maintain accurate, high-quality and timely documentation for all steps and activities undertaken in order to resolve client issues/questions
- Escalate unresolved client issues as necessary to ensure timely resolution
- Routinely update the client, following SLA guidelines, on active issues to gain additional information or to advise of status
- Interface with other Concur departments as necessary to resolve customer issues
- Maintain working knowledge of Concur products including new releases and new products
- Be aware of, and comply with all corporate policies
Education, Experience & Training required:
- Two or more years experience troubleshooting software/hardware issues
- Two or more years in Technical Support role interfacing with customers
- Ability to pass a background check
- 1+ years experience in working in enterprise PC/Mac LAN/VPN environments
- Knowledgeable of Windows OS, basic security and its built-in applications
- Experience in utilizing a CRM system to track and resolve issues
- Strong analytical, written and verbal communication skills
- Strong time management and prioritization skills
- Familiarity with SQL is a plus.
- Familiarity with Cognos is a plus.
- Bi-lingual skills a plus-fluency in French Canadian and Spanish preferred.
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com or Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com, APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com, EMEA: Careers@sap.com). Requests for reasonable accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.