Requisition ID: 161390
Work Area: Information Technology
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
As market leader in enterprise application software, SAP helps companies of all sizes and industries innovate through simplification. From the back office to the boardroom, warehouse to storefront, on premise to cloud, desktop to mobile device – SAP empowers people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively to stay ahead of the competition. SAP applications and services enable customers to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and grow sustainably.
Concur, an SAP company, takes companies of all sizes beyond automation to a completely connected spend management solution encompassing travel, expense, invoice, compliance and risk. For more than 20 years, our global expertise and industry-leading innovation has kept customers a step ahead with time-saving tools, leading-edge technology and connected data.
We drive innovation forward until it becomes the new normal, but we’ll never accept business as usual if there’s an opportunity for business to be better. Want to be a part of something amazing? Check us out at: concur.com/careers
The Security Analyst II will operate as a contributing member of Concur’s Global Security Operations (SecOps) team. SecOps is responsible for maintaining the security of data and systems in Concur’s production datacenters and corporate facilities.
- Daily review of logs and alerts from technical security equipment, including IDS/IPS devices,
- Data Loss Prevention equipment, web content filtering equipment, SEIM.
- Responding to alerts and investigating potential security incidents.
- Ensure that daily compliance tasks are completed in a timely fashion and tracked in the appropriate ticketing system.
- Ensure that investigations and compliance tasks are properly evidenced in ticketing system.
- Performing analysis on logs and technical security equipment rules to provide recommendations to engineers.
- Performing analysis on logs to help detect alerting gaps.
- Managing time to appropriately balance rule review, operational incidents and log analysis.
- Provide mentoring for other Security Analysts
- Innovate and help grow Concur’s bespoke security platform.
- Be aware of, and comply with, all corporate polices.
- Escalating issues about process or technology where a need is identified.
Education, Experience & Training required:
- 4 to 6 years security experience performing log analysis, endpoint protection, threat intelligence analysis.
- 4 to 6 years’ experience using technical security equipment.
- 1 to 5 years’ experience with writing reports, documentation or other written communication experience.
- Desire to develop deep technical security knowledge.
- Experience in a network engineering, endpoint protection, monitoring and analytics.
- Technical security certifications, such as the CISSP, OSCP or similar.
- Ability to pass a background check.
- Understanding of security leading practices, threats, mitigating techniques and the ever-evolving security landscape.
- Ability to work as part of a team, and individually.
- 3 to 5 years’ experience with firewalls, IDS and IPS systems, both commercial and open-source.
- 1 to 5 years’ experience with a scripting language.
- Prepared to work out of hours, or be on-call, should the need arise.
- An understanding of network design principles and common enterprise technologies.
- Displays passion for & responsibility to the customer
- Hires, develops & rewards great people
- Displays leadership through innovation in everything you do
- Displays a passion for what you do and a drive to improve
- Displays a relentless commitment to win
- Displays personal & corporate integrity
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com or Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com, APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com, EMEA: Careers@sap.com). Requests for reasonable accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.