Requisition ID: 174108
Work Area: Marketing
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
As market leader in enterprise application software, SAP helps companies of all sizes and industries innovate through simplification. From the back office to the boardroom, warehouse to storefront, on premise to cloud, desktop to mobile device – SAP empowers people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively to stay ahead of the competition. SAP applications and services enable customers to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and grow sustainably.
Marketing operations employees develop and roll out processes and systems needed for efficient and effective marketing. The main goal is to maintain smooth operational excellence and organizational agility across global teams or market units. They do this by using formalized best practices, processes, infrastructure, reporting, and analytical frameworks.
Marketing operations employees are responsible for ensuring that systems, processes, and tools are in place to set performance expectations, monitor progress, and measure results.
Expectations and tasks
- Data preparation for marketing campaigns
- Target Segmentation model application
- Lead Handling
- Data Analytics
- Pipeline reporting
- Contact data maintenance and improvement
- Cooperation with marketing and sales teams
- Consultancy with internal customers regarding application of marketing strategy
- Participation in marketing automation process and efficiency improvement
- Help to develop guidance to teams in achieving overall marketing excellence
- Support the development and documentation of workflow processes
- Assist in project management
- Help perform analytics and predictive modeling
Eduaction and qualification
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent required
• Fluent English
• Knowledge of MS Excel
• Knowledge of SQL and VBA is an advantage
• Team Player
• IT Principles & Data Security
• Marketing Analysis & Measurement
• Data Stewardship
• Technical Acumen
• Knowledge of Marketing Fundamentals
• Previous experience in marketing is an advantage
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com or Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com, APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com, EMEA: Careers@sap.com). Requests for reasonable accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.