Genting Malaysia Berhad
Genting Malaysia is a leading multinational conglomerate that is principally involved in the leisure and hospitality business covering theme parks, gaming, hotels, seaside resorts and entertainment in Malaysia, the UK and the US. It is one of the largest listed companies in Malaysia.
With over 50 years of experience and milestones, Genting Malaysia is currently expanding and transforming Resorts World Genting into the leading tourism and entertainment hub via the Genting Integrated Resort Transformation Plan. The flagship projects under this plan include the world’s first Twentieth Century Fox World Theme Park featuring more than 25 rides and attractions of unique cinematic and entertainment concepts based on the Fox blockbuster movies. Next to it is the Sky Avenue & Sky Plaza, a shopping haven for the chic and stylish, with some of the most prestigious lifestyle brands and signature franchises from around the world. The plaza will also house a state-of-the-art cable system, which connects the Sky Avenue to the mid-hill Genting Premium Outlet, with a transport capacity of 3,600 passengers per hour per way.
If you are searching for a dynamic career in the leisure and hospitality industry that offers exciting challenges and growth opportunities; and are a results-driven team player, who is passionate about making people happy then…WE WANT YOU!
- Provide first level support or single point of contact to users on hardware, software and all IT related issues
- Monitor, analyze and solve IT-related issues which include following-up on problem cases to ensure timely resolution
- Create, maintain and document new implementations as well as to update knowledge base
- Determine case-priority before escalation to second level support
- Generate and compile cases report on daily basis
- Degree in Computer Science or equivalent qualification
- Preferably with IT certification and/ or experience in a call centre or helpdesk enviroment
- Able to troubleshoot problems and apply technical knowledge on the following:
- PC hardware and operating systems (Windows 7/ Windows 10);
- Desktop software and upgrades; *Window Terminal Services/ CITRIX;
- Microsoft Office Suite and Outlook;
- Print Servers
- Ability to communicate in other languages is an advantage
- Good communication, analytical and diagnosis skills
- Able to multi-task and likes challenges such as resolving problems the first level support, efficiently, promptly and courteously
- 24 x 7 support and shift work
- Able to handle pressure and willing to work on a rotational shift basis
- A team player who is able to work independently with minimum supervision
- Fresh graduates with good qualifications are welcome to apply as on the job training will be provided
Be part of an exciting history-in-the-making, help shape the future with us. This is a golden opportunity for you to establish a strong foundation for a great career within the company. Join us now! Deposit your resume via online www.rwgenting.com/career.