Requisition ID: 161112
Work Area: Sales
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
As market leader in enterprise application software, SAP helps companies of all sizes and industries innovate through simplification. From the back office to the boardroom, warehouse to storefront, on premise to cloud, desktop to mobile device – SAP empowers people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively to stay ahead of the competition. SAP applications and services enable customers to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and grow sustainably.
Concur, an SAP company, takes companies of all sizes beyond automation to a completely connected spend management solution encompassing travel, expense, invoice, compliance and risk. For more than 20 years, our global expertise and industry-leading innovation has kept customers a step ahead with time-saving tools, leading-edge technology and connected data.
We drive innovation forward until it becomes the new normal, but we’ll never accept business as usual if there’s an opportunity for business to be better. Want to be a part of something amazing? Check us out at: concur.com/careers
The Operations Associate is responsible for managing tasks, tools & programs associated with the support of various internal Concur departments and Concur clients. This role reports to: Manager, Manila Enterprise Operations. This role works closely with assigned Client Development representatives to ensure that high levels of client retention and high levels of client satisfaction are realized; and to give Client Executives more time to be strategic in their roles. In the near future, our team will grow to support administrative tasks for other departments on a global basis using the model of support we have created for Client Development.
This position will be based out of Concur’s Manila office and requires working overnight hours aligned to support US-based clients and personnel.
Own activity requests as assigned:
- Prepare content for client business reviews and follow up on client requests for information resulting from those reviews
- Manage and close sales opportunities, obtaining client signatures on contracts and ensuring all order documentation is completed
- Interpret Client contract terms; validate billing amounts against the contract terms
- Schedule and conduct client calls as part of client satisfaction initiatives
- Conduct ongoing client profiling efforts to ensure client data integrity within Concur’s CRM
- Conduct client education to train clients on correct processes and how to navigate available resources
- Manage a multi-step communication task to completion, ensuring that client communications are documented, internal and external notifications are made, and follow up calls and escalations are handled in a timely manner
- Utilize tools and systems proficiently to track activity and insure knowledge base integrity
- Review data from multiple sources to insure accuracy and applicability to context of request
- Ensure responses to assigned tasks are within SLAs and according to guidelines
- Work cross-functionally to research disputes and/or escalations to gather supporting documentation along with compiling a historical framework to support decisions and correction actions
- Interact closely with Client Development, IT, R&D, Support, Finance, and Implementation teams
- Maintain a strong passion for solving problems and helping internal and external customers
- Escalate unresolved issues as necessary to ensure timely response
- Other duties as assigned by manager
- Be aware of, and comply with, all corporate policies
- As this role is evolving and expanding, more tasks and assignments will be assigned in the future to support other departments within Concur.
Education, Experience & Training required:
- Two or four year college degree
- Minimum of two years of experience in a fast-paced client services organization
- English fluency required
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com or Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com, APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com, EMEA: Careers@sap.com). Requests for reasonable accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.