Maxim Integrated is a highly successful, $2.4 billion company. With offices and manufacturing sites around the world, we design award-winning semiconductors that make the world more integrated. We also know that it’s our people who make us a great company. So we reward bold thinking, teamwork, personal growth, and community involvement. Want to make a difference and be challenged every day? Join us at Maxim Integrated. With analog integration, the possibilities are endless.
As a Programer Analyst, you will be responsible for monitoring the KPIs and metrics associated with supply chain planning, delivery & inventory management and continuously work on improving the core metrics thereby driving Maxim’s charter to be the best in class supply chain. You will use your technical and analytical skills to drive process mapping and improvement initiatives, and work closely with manufacturing operations groups. You will manage and lead large global planning projects and develop forward looking, best in class policies and procedures to position Maxim for growth.
- From 1 to 5 years supply chain experience with quantitative tools and analysis of supply chains.
- Understanding of supply chain business processes
- Knowledge and experience with PLSQL programming, databases and spreadsheets.
- Exceptional collaborative team oriented communication skills.
- Strong leadership & influencing skills
- Proven ability to operate with a high degree of autonomy and professionalism.
- High degree of problem solving and decision-making, even in ambiguous situations.
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills.
Maxim is an equal opportunity employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.