Louis Berger is a global engineering and construction consulting firm with an international reputation of delivering superior results across an extensive portfolio of projects including rail and transit, bridge and tunnel, infrastructure, healthcare and education. Louis Berger’s expertise encompasses all phases of engineering from the initial planning stage through final design, construction and commissioning. We are providing Program Management and Construction Management (PM/CM) services in support of rail, infrastructure and mixed use improvement programs across the Middle East including but not limited to the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Kuwait, Jordan and the United Arab Emirates. The major components of these programs include rail, hospitals, schools, water treatment, and related infrastructure, along with safety, security, and environmental and sustainability services.
Louis Berger operates on every habitable continent. We have a long-standing presence in more than 50 nations, represented by the multidisciplinary expertise of nearly 6,000 engineers, economists, scientists, managers and planners.
Our team is growing and we are currently seeking for a Resident Engineer role that will be based in one of our transportation projects in Kuwait.
Duties and responsibilities not limited to:
- Provides direction and management of site based supervision teams on a large-scale projects
- Ensuring compliance with the approved designs and specifications for the works under construction.
- Ensure that all aspects of safety are monitored & non-conformance is corrected.
- Preparing presentations and reports as needed.
- Provide underground stations technical support and construction assurance.
- Assure that quality & progress are effectively monitored, tracked and reported throughout the program period.
- Interact with all internal project Stakeholders (Employer Representative, Logistic Coordinator, Contractor staff in addition to external Stakeholders various utilities, Civil Defense, etc.)
- Attend meetings as needed
- Road Supervision which included Structures and Bridges
- Managerial skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering
- Professional membership preferable
- 15 years’ experience in infrastructure and road construction work.
- 5 years in a supervisory or leadership capacity
- Ideal candidate to be based in the Kuwait or Middle East.
To learn more about Louis Berger, visit us at www.louisberger.com.