You will help shape and drive the integrated communications planning agenda for a top F&B client (and potentially other clients) and help grow diversified services footprints for the brands under your care.
Reporting of the role
This role reports to the Business Director
3 best things about the job:
- You will be the agency’s front liner handling one of our top F&B clients and brand in the country
- You will be working with a dynamic team and agency specialists all under one roof.
- You will be an innovation driver – leading integrated campaigns, having opportunities to create multiple creative media led campaigns and partnerships
Measures of success –
In three months:
- Have an understanding of the client’s brand portfolio
- Demonstrate knowledge on the processes and closely liaise with clients for integrated campaign deliverables
- Conduct meetings and regularly update clients on current campaign status
- Manage, review progress and deliver client’s marketing projects
In six months:
- Demonstrate keen eye for details and liaise with teams to ensure requirements / briefs are met on time and aligned with client’s objectives
- Develop proposals and strategy based on client’s requirements/ briefs;
In 12 months:
- Independently handle the planning process from planning and presentations to implementation of campaigns across several different platforms including pursuing new plans for clients
- Responsible for working with all the relevant teams and negotiating with media partners to achieve company KPI’s.
- Managing a team to develop innovative solution beyond standard planning to include content, customized research, activation and drive social media marketing, programmatic digital, mobile, search, etc
Responsibilities of the role:
- Develop and drive projects/campaigns for assigned brands. This will include the ability to pursue and persuade clients on new planning approaches/innovations
- Work with key media partners for implementation planning and negotiations
- Understand the client’s market position to achieve optimal negotiation for clients
- Presentation of implementation ideas to clients, across different platforms
- Set viable objectives and KPIs, and recommend/develop measurement methodology against all briefs
- Work with the team on competitive reporting and analysis
- Ensure projects/campaigns are tracked and measured based on agreed KPIs and media efficiencies
- Facilitate cross team learning and knowledge sharing
- Develop and build relationships with clients, be the trusted advisor on account requirements
- Work with internal specialist resources and group resources
What you will need:
- Minimum 3 – 5 years of experience in media agency
- Experience working with multiple stakeholders, e.g. suppliers, advertising/marketing agencies, media owners and internal specialist resources
- Competent in media planning and buying across all platforms with a good understanding and working knowledge of digital media
- Shows a depth of understanding of the industry, business, brands and consumers in client conversations
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Possess strong thought leadership and ability to tell a compelling digital story.
- Strong client management experience on multi-national, complex clients with proven experience in Singapore market or similar areas
- A track record of success in integrating a digital product offering into a wider communications planning offering (offline and online)
- Applied knowledge of 3rd party ad-serving, website and tracking and associated technologies a must, especially programmatic.
- Knowledge coupled with passion for digital: deep understanding of everything from SEO, PPC, mobile, digital display, digital brand, digital brand response, digital direct response. Must understand all of these and be able to illustrate how these disciplines/approaches can be applied to deliver client solutions
- Must be able to harvest vast amounts of information, news, data, research and distill the most important/relevant information for digital strategies
- Positive team spirit with the willingness to go the extra mile and passion for thinking outside the box
Mindshare, the global media agency network, and part of WPP, the largest marketing communications network in the world, has more than 7,000 employees, in 116 offices across 86 countries. Mindshare APAC has won over 300 awards in 2014/2015 and was the most awarded agency at the 2015 Campaign Asia Awards Festival. Mindshare was also recognised as the SMARTIES™ APAC ‘Agency Network of the Year 2015’ for the third consecutive year. Mindshare is also home to The 2015 Festival of Media Asia Pacific Rising Star – Jason Maggs.
To learn more about Mindshare and our philosophy of Original Thinking, visit us at www.mindshareworld.com
GroupM Singapore operates in one of the most dynamic and exciting environments in the world. Although it is a small domestic market, there is a vibrant media industry which is undergoing rapid evolution as digital technology reshapes the way marketing supports advertisers’ needs. Being at the crossroads of Asia means that aside from the local clients and media owners, we also have a high proportion of multi-national clients and media owners.
As the largest media investment management company in Singapore with over 41% market share (Recma) and over 650 employees, GroupM Singapore is the premiere organisation to join and develop a career in.
GroupM APAC is committed to fostering a culture of diversity and inclusion. Our people are our strength so we respect and nurture their individual talent and potential.