We are looking for an Insights and Analytics Intern to lead an exciting new project in January 2018 to conduct an Industry Benchmarking Study. This unique study will look at campaign performance, and specifically performance drivers (such as different audience targeting strategies), across a wide range of industries, as well as clients and countries in APAC.
In addition, you will receive exposure to, and provide support to a team of Managers and Analysts, across a variety of interesting areas of analytics, including but not limited to:
- Path to Conversion analysis
- Audience Insights analysis
- Brand Impact studies
- Campaign Delivery analysis
You will be provided with plenty of training opportunities, both formal and informal. This internship will be a great learning opportunity into a new and exciting area of marketing and advertising – Programmatic Media and Audience Buying, and in particularly the data-driven analytics skills that support these areas and which are in huge demand by employers today.
Required skills & traits:
- Studies in Media, Marketing, Business, or Sciences preferred.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong interest in numbers and finding insight through analysis
- Digitally savvy, with specific proficiency at MS Suite: PowerPoint, Excel, Word
- Extremely detail-oriented, with clear and proven organizational skills
- Passionate about new developments in digital marketing or tech industries