Progress Soft - Jordan
We are looking to recruit an information security analyst who is responsible for testing and validating the company's web and mobile applications against the known and the latest security vulnerabilities.
- Conduct penetration testing on company's products to perform security certification.
- Respond to security incidents when they occur.
- Prepare reports that document security breaches and the extent of the damage caused by these breaches.
- Recommend security enhancements to management or senior IT staff.
- Research the latest information technology (IT) security trends.
- Perform any other duty incidental to work as assigned by the team and/or direct manager.
- BSc degree or higher in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or any related field.
- At least 2 years of experience in information Security.
- Holds the Certified Ethical Hacking (CEH) Certificate or equivalent.
- Experience in Web Applications and Mobile Applications Penetration Testing.
- Experience in OWASP.
- Strong knowledge in Linux and BASH script.
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent team player.
- Working under pressure skills.
- Attention to detail skills.
- Effective communication skills.