Overview of job
As a Community Manager, you will be the fundamental brand advocate that works across all social networks. You will be someone who loves creating conversations, researching for exciting content and interacting with online audiences.
Reporting of the role
This role reports to the Digital Director.
3 best things about the job:
- Experienced leadership team
- Opportunity to hone your skills and knowledge across social media channels/platforms
- Grow with a passionate, driven and diverse team
Measures of success –
In three months:
- Demonstrated an understanding of the client challenges and community management requirements.
- Able to respond to client new briefs and community situations confidently
In six months:
- Have demonstrated excellent communication skills and a willingness to be ‘in the trenches’ with extended teams
- You will co-work with media planning team in project initial stage to deliver communications excellence to our clients
In 12 months:
- Be one of the Pillars of strength for the company; setting and maintaining a high standard for all community management responsibilities.
- Streamline and strengthen how workflow and processes. Work towards building a strong solution and framework for our clients.
Responsibilities of the role:
- Acts as the frontline brand manager by interacting with customers and fans in real time across all social platforms.
- Establish and maintain conversation with customers and fans to drive engagement
- Review social network performances and growth
- Proactively recommend solutions and ideas to clients
- Contribute to fan growth and acquisition
- Attend events and on ground activity to collect new/exclusive content and/or carry out live reports
- Assist in managing campaigns and activations
- Propose content calendars and present to clients on a weekly/monthly basis
- Ensure posts and replies are done in an efficient and timely manner
- Liaise with clients directly for social media related matters
- Carry out research on brand related content for proposals/presentations
- Work closely with the Account Manager/Project Manager to ensure all client expectations are met and delivered
- Educate consumers and fans on brand awareness
What you will need:
- Diploma or Degree in Journalism, Public Relations, Marketing or related field
- Background in copywriting a bonus
- Flexible, yet impeccable verbal and written communication skills
- Able to work professionally in a polite, respectful manner
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Confident to perform in a stressful work environment
- Solid command of English
Maxus builds innovative plans that result in consumer actions for our client’s brands through our passion, agility, collaboration & entrepreneurial culture. It’s our consumer centric focus, innovation in channel application and market leading leverage that helps to differentiate us in any of the markets that we operate in around the globe. We bring all of this to life through our talented people, our unique ways of working, our tools and data pipes that fuel truths, ideas and recommendations based on achieving business not media objectives. We love what we do, we do what love and we hope you will to. To find out more, please visit us at http://maxusglobal.com.
GroupM Singapore operates in one of the most dynamic and exciting environments in the world. Although it is a small domestic market, there is a vibrant media industry which is undergoing rapid evolution as digital technology reshapes the way marketing supports advertisers’ needs. Being at the crossroads of Asia means that aside from the local clients and media owners, we also have a high proportion of multi-national clients and media owners.
As the largest media investment management company in Singapore with over 41% market share (Recma) and over 650 employees, GroupM Singapore is the premiere organisation to join and develop a career in.
GroupM APAC is committed to fostering a culture of diversity and inclusion. Our people are our strength so we respect and nurture their individual talent and potential.