You will be the protagonist to deliver integrated communication planning recommendations and ensure smooth account coordination internally and externally where you will be looked upon in the team as the integrator of great ideas, nurturing strong client relationship as well as facilitating the relationship with other internal/external stakeholders.
Reporting of the role
This role reports to the Senior Media Manager
3 best things about the job:
- The prospect of honing your skills in media planning/buying before you move on to lead and own a project
- The opportunity to learn on multi levels on a global brand where you will work with cross functional teams within a hugely vibrant work culture
- Be the person to take the extraordinary out of the ordinary and be the heart and soul of the brand you represent
Measures of success –
In three months:
- Demonstrate understanding of the media landscape and business challenges and begin to contribute ideas on how to improve on current situation.
- Implementation of media plans across both traditional and digital channels
- Great understanding of your portfolio of clients
In six months:
- Be the person whom the client goes to for day-to-day activities. Able to propose ideas and activities to answer identified challenges.
- Mentor new Planners and assist in leading a small scale project (identify need, formulate idea into plan, set the scope and present to the Manager
In 12 months:
- Assist in leading a medium scale projects (identify need, formulate idea into plan, set the scope and present to the Manager)
- Participate in new business pitches
Responsibilities of the role:
- Contribute to strategy development. This will include the ability to understand and interpret briefs and the application of insights to develop marketing and communications solutions
- Identify and implement local media initiatives across multi-media platforms
- Understand the client’s market position to achieve optimal negotiations for clients
- Set viable objectives and KPIs, and recommend/develop measurement methodology against all briefs
- Ensure regular reporting is delivered on time and accurately
- Ensure that campaigns are tracked and measured based on agreed KPIs and media efficiencies
- Facilitate cross team learning and knowledge sharing
- Develop and build relationships with clients, acting as first point of contact on account requirements
- Work with internal specialist resources and group resources
- Develop strong working relationship with key agency and media partners. This will include acting as the first point of contact for operational issues
What you will need:
- 1 to 2 years’ experience in Media, Consulting, Ad-Agency, Digital Agency , Client side, Marketing or Media owner capacity
- Experience working with multiple stakeholders, e.g. suppliers, advertising/marketing agencies, media owners and internal specialist resources
- Show a depth of understanding of the industry, business, brands and consumers in client conversations
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Strong excel skills
- Meticulous and good at number-crunching
MediaCom is the “The Content + Connections Agency”, working on behalf of its clients to leverage their brands’ entire system of communications across paid, owned and earned channels to step change their business outcomes. MediaCom is one of the world’s leading media communications specialists, with billings exceeding US$33 billion (Source: RECMA 2015). It employs 6,500 people in 125 offices across 100 countries around the globe. Its client roster includes P&G, VW Group, Dell and Universal. In 2015, MediaCom was recognised by RECMA as the leading global agency network in its Network Diagnostics report, and also was the first agency network to top all 3 key RECMA reports across EMEA. Also in 2015, MediaCom has been awarded Media Agency of the Year in the US by AdAge and Adweek, Agency of the Year in the UK by Campaign and The Drum, and Global Agency of the Year at the M&M Awards. The agency captured six Media Lions at the 2015 Cannes Lions International Festival of Creativity, making it the top performer among all global media agency networks.
For more information, visit www.mediacom.com
Find us on Twitter @mediacomglobal.
Like us on Facebook at facebook.com/MediaComGlobalNews.
Join us on LinkedIn at linkedin.com/company/mediacom.
GroupM Singapore operates in one of the most dynamic and exciting environments in the world. Although it is a small domestic market, there is a vibrant media industry which is undergoing rapid evolution as digital technology reshapes the way marketing supports advertisers’ needs. Being at the crossroads of Asia means that aside from the local clients and media owners, we also have a high proportion of multi-national clients and media owners.
As the largest media investment management company in Singapore with over 41% market share (Recma) and over 650 employees, GroupM Singapore is the premiere organisation to join and develop a career in.
GroupM APAC is committed to fostering a culture of diversity and inclusion. Our people are our strength so we respect and nurture their individual talent and potential.