Genting Malaysia Berhad
Genting Malaysia is a leading multinational conglomerate that is principally involved in the leisure and hospitality business covering theme parks, gaming, hotels, seaside resorts and entertainment in Malaysia, the UK and the US. It is one of the largest listed companies in Malaysia.
With over 50 years of experience and milestones, Genting Malaysia is currently expanding and transforming Resorts World Genting into the leading tourism and entertainment hub via the Genting Integrated Resort Transformation Plan. The flagship projects under this plan include the world’s first Twentieth Century Fox World Theme Park featuring more than 25 rides and attractions of unique cinematic and entertainment concepts based on the Fox blockbuster movies. Next to it is the Sky Avenue & Sky Plaza, a shopping haven for the chic and stylish, with some of the most prestigious lifestyle brands and signature franchises from around the world. The plaza will also house a state-of-the-art cable system, which connects the Sky Avenue to the mid-hill Genting Premium Outlet, with a transport capacity of 3,600 passengers per hour per way.
If you are searching for a dynamic career in the leisure and hospitality industry that offers exciting challenges and growth opportunities; and are a results-driven team player, who is passionate about making people happy then…WE WANT YOU!
- Technical implementation of Data warehouse, business intelligence and reporting environments using Qlikview & SAS.
- Responsible for the delivery of BI implementations and Reporting through Qlikview dashboards, interaction with other developers, business users and the BI Data Warehouse team.
- Work under the direction of the CRM/Data Warehouse Manager to develop the data marts, complex extract transform & load (ETL) processes, reporting toolsets, training and documentation.
- Performance optimisation and tuning of Qlikview applications for efficient performance.
- Provide in-depth technical and business knowledge to ensure efficient design, programming and implementation, as well as provide architectural and consulting support to all business units in the group.
- Ensure the timely development of quality modules based on system specifications document.
- Provide User Support.
- Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- Knowledge of data warehouse architecture and data warehouse experience.
- Strong Qlikview knowledge, with experience of both scripting and data visualisation/user experience.
- Knowledge in SQL and .NET (VB) programming will be added advantage.
- Possess strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Able to work independently and in a team.
- Experience in Qlikview architecture and system administration.
- Strong understanding of data warehousing techniques and data modelling.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Enthusiastic team player, excellent analytical and information gathering skills.
Be part of an exciting history-in-the-making, help shape the future with us. This is a golden opportunity for you to establish a strong foundation for a great career within the company. Apply now!